💙 Primadonna V [M]

Warning this is very mature with some BDSM aspects. Fluff towards the end but primarily this is pure smut and more erotic than anything I've posted in the past.

"Alrite good boy. You can start."

Suddenly, as though having permission made his urgency fade, Dec's movements became slow as he tentatively took the taller man's head between his lips and lapped at the tip. Getting a taste he was quickly moaning and lifted his hands to grip the taller man's hips, bringing him In closer and swallowing around his length.

Ant sighed in relief when his hard dick was finally engulfed in Dec's warm heat and he closed his eyes, reminded instantly how worth the headache Declan was. Gently, he threaded his hand through his boss's hair, roughly the way Dec liked it and elicited a sweet moan from the smaller man's used mouth.

That sensation around Ant felt euphoric and by somehow steadying himself on one leg, Ant pushed his foot gently into the smaller man's tented crotch, watching him squirm beneath the pressure and moan again around his aching cock.

So eager to please, Declan took Anthony into the back of his throat and swallowed down his gag reflex to hollow his cheeks and move up and down the length of the taller man's cock like he wanted to suck it dry.

That foot pressed a little harder.

So unimaginably turned on, Dec shuffled closer excitedly and prepared himself to drive his lover over the edge.

Until the hand in his hair tightened and he was pulled away.

Feeling disappointment and worry run through him, Declan looked up at his dominant with insecure green eyes, "W-whats wrong? D-did I do something bad?"

Ant's hand stroke down from the lads hair to his cheek and with his thumb, gently caressing his flushed, puckered lips.

"No you did great Decky. But you don't get a reward until you've been punished for your behaviour earlier."

Whimpering, Dec shuffled closer on his knees, his hands back at the taller man's hips and eyes staring at his hardness "But you didn't come..."

Ant chuckled and bent slightly to pull his trousers back up. Forcing Declan to lean back and sit on his heels.

Angered slightly, that the older man had spoken without permission again, Anthony remained silent and once his belt was buckled loosely, he undid his shirt and stripped it off, laying it over the back of the rooms unused desk chair.

"Bend over the bed, arms spread out beside you." He stated, leaning back against the desk to watch as Declan moved to do as he was instructed, panting and turned on like a teen at on their first time.

Dec tried to maintain eye contact with his dominating lover but as he stepped up to the edge of the bed, the humiliation made it impossible. He so badly wanted to fight Ant on this because he knew full well he was in for the spanking of a life time. But deep down he knew he deserved it.

With his ass up, Dec laid his upper body face down on the bed, but turned his head to pillow against the fluffy hotel duvet so he could see the taller man's movements. Only when the actor spread out his arms either side of him on the bed, did Ant move.  He moved towards the paper bag he'd brought with him.