❤️ The Rich Boy's Bodyguard

Little bit mature but not enough for an [M] I'd say.

Just to keep you all entertained in Quarantine, little bit of smuttiness at the end but it isn't really graphic x

F**cckkkk Ant looks so fit in that picture above 🥵🥵^^

Ants POV

I pulled off my jacket and adjusted the sleeves on my shirt. Just another day, another dollar. Security work wasn't a bad job, it didn't exactly pay well but kept me off the streets. I met some very interesting people and got to stay in the homes of some of the richest men and women in the world.

The down side however, it was boring. Being a bodyguard meant being seen but not heard, following, watching and waiting. When I was 16 I had no other choice but to join the army, shortly after that I became a Royal Marine.

Eight years of my  life was spent in the most dangerous locations on the planet, constantly on the move and being shot at. Compared to what I was used to, being a bodyguard was a walk in the park and I'd grown up to hate not being challenged.

I had intended to serve another 10 years at-least in the military, but after a simple extraction mission went wrong, I was deemed unfit to serve with comorbid PTSD, in short - I started drinking to cope with the trauma.

Being a bodyguard wasn't all bad though. It was relaxing at times and my current clients had me essentially baby sitting a boy my age.

Yes, he was 24, but he was definitely more of a boy than a man.

He'd never had to grow up, being the son to the richest man on this side of the hemisphere, he was spoilt rotten and lived a life of luxury but he parents were very protective and kept him sheltered on a private island away from any danger.

My eyes stayed fixed on Declan's back as he pulled off his light summer shirt. I felt my breath catch in my throat at the milky smooth skin that glistened like crystal in the golden sun. He stood there for a moment, soaking up the sun in just his short swimming trunks before diving into the pool.

I stayed stood stoically by the poolside, holding his towel and letting my eyes flicker about the expensively tiled, whitewashed decking and the palm trees that offered only a small amount of protection from the scorching sun.

I pulled down my sunglasses and watched the brown haired lad glide through the water majestically and resurfaced by the poolside in front of me.

"Come and play with me Ant pleasssee!" He whined, trying to throw a rubber ducky in my direction.

"That's against your fathers rules, sir. I can order company if you wish."

"Forget it." He pouted pushing back into the water and spreading out like a star fish, a few droplets of water rolled off his hairless, crystal pale chest as he floated lazily.

"Ant can you get me a smoothie?"

"What kind sir?"

"Umm... a red one." Declan suddenly flipped round in the water and bounced back up, brushing his hair off his forehead. I nodded checked the area, despite knowing there was no danger and moved towards the kitchen where Carlos was preparing a massive lunch.