💙 Primadonna I [M]

This Story started off inspired by the song Primadonna and then I started listening to Oxytocin by Billie Eilish so kinda split to that... 😂 it's a three parter, around 17,000 words in total and has take me months to complete. I'll post the first 2 parts together and then the 3rd shortly after because there's still some editing to do and I'd like to hear people's opinions on the characters dynamic to make sure I've written the smut correctly :)

Contents:

Part I: Bucket loads of sexual tension.
Part II: Protective Ant and a Lap dance.
Part III: Pure smut with extra smut sprinkles ;)

"Mike! Finally you're here! Ugh I thought I was going to die of starvation." I stopped mid-word suddenly and gaped as my eyes set on a tall, handsome, dark haired man stepping though the door looking powerful and important in a smart, well fitted, business suit. 

I tried to hide my pleasure at the eye-candy who'd wandered into my lonely dressing room and frowned. "You're not Mike."

"I'm not." The man replied deeply, sending a shiver down my spine at the deep tone. He turned to my Entourage of 5 girls I met yesterday at a club with a judgemental glare. I didn't know any of their names but the blonde one stuck here tongue out at the handsome man who rolled his eyes before focusing back at me.

I felt the confidence radiating off the dark-haired man but I decided to keep up my well practiced bratty facade, it was the only way to get anything done around here.

"Then you may wanna walk your ass out of my personal dressing room." I huffed stubbornly, my hands going to my hips sassily. "The fuck happened to security around here? And where's Mike?! He has stuff to do."

"Mike quit yesterday. I'm his replacement." I swallowed any more complaints I had about Mike and turned back to sit down infront of my mirror.

"Fine. I need food, fetch me a snack, oh and a Belgian iced frostino from costa with the new coffee blend, caramel syrup and extra cream.... sprinkles if they've got em but Im not fussy." I ordered, padding some more concealer beneath my eyes until my skin looked flawless. I wasn't surprised Mike quit, he certainly wasn't the first manager who couldn't handle me and I had no doubt this new guy would be the same.

I sensed no movement behind me and rolled my eyes while turning to look at the man, thinking how I didn't normally like stubble on guys but the rustic look was working on him. i quickly shucked those thoughts from my brain and narrowed my eyes, "I said I want food."

"Someone is bringing it." The man stated simply, not crumbling under my stroppy gaze which usually had my friends, family and employees running to get me everything I wanted.

"Well why don't you get it?"

"I have a masters in business and a degree in client management, not to mention 10 years working with the most intolerable Diva's in Hollywood. I'm here to manage you, not fetch you a snack."  My jaw fell open, no one ever talked to me like that! I was Hollywood's golden boy, everyone did as I said and no one ever called me a diva!

Suddenly, the new guy turned to my new friends who were all watching him wide eyed and drooling. "Leave us."

"Yes daddy." One of the girls moaned and It was my turn to roll my eyes at them, useless.