💙 Primadonna VI [M]

The Next two parts are gonna be the last addition to the Primadonna series kids! Because it's highly unlikely I'll every write anything this smutty and kinky ever again I went all out.

It's extremely mature! You can't really read these chapters without reading the smut so I haven't put warnings before and after cause it's all just basically smut.

Please only read what you're comfortable with and enjoy :)

"I won't tolerate a strop this entire trip."

"Well that's fine cause I'm not in a strop."

"You're pouting Declan."

"I am not pouting! This is just my face."

Ant's hand reached over the middle car-seat between us and his thumb flicked my protruding bottom lip mockingly. Before he could pull the digit away I took a quick bite at it, making the taller man hiss and pull his hand away.

"Fuck! Owe ya little twerp." My manager growled lowly, shaking his thumb as if waving away the pain would help.

"You were asking for that." I grumped matter-of-factly, sipping on my Starbucks Iced vanilla Latte and staring out the window as my driver turned into the entrance of Hanger 12.

Ant had given up annoying me and was now looking around at where we'd stopped.

"Didn't know they kept Private Jets in a hanger these days."

"They don't. This is my hanger." I huffed, my driver opened the door and so I stepped out. Ant followed behind and did a little jump down onto the concrete. He was dressed in his usual attire, suit trousers and a smart shirt but was a little more casual for the trip, he wore his new Nike Air forces and a five hundred pound Tahitian dark Pearl necklace. Both stylish items of which I'd bought him and insisted he wore today.

"Woah. You have your own private Hanger at LAX?" He marvelled, he'd been in the business quite a long time so it was cute to see him surprised by my lifestyle.

I smirked. "And Newcastle."

The dark haired man blinked at me for just a second before frowning, "I don't know if I ever asked you seriously but... exactly how rich are you?"

"You don't know?" I stopped, turning fully to face him. Ant was an experienced talent manager, that was the type of information I alway assumed he'd possess.

"I handle your schedule not your finances."

"Hmfth well, I don't know exactly how much money I have... Uh how much do you earn?"

The Manager shifted uncomfortably, looking insecure for someone I repeatedly saw naked, "guess about 50 grand a year."

I nodded, trying to do a bit of quick maths.

"Aye Okie so... during a movie release I make about that in a day and when I'm not working like... probably a week?" I shrugged, handing Stephen my rucksack whilst signalling for him to go head to the jet.

"Fuck me." Ant whispered looking at me and then at the private jet.

"Oh I intend to." I smirked, sucking onto the straw of my Starbucks with a smug glint in my eye.