💚 Santa Baby

Very short Christmas fic for yall :) it's unedited cause I wrote it while watching the grinch really quickly, please Enjoy x

I wanted to write a little story that was really fluffy, with Dec childish and Ant looking after him... so this is what happened... Merry Christmas! :)

"Anth! Anth!"

"Declan? Where are you baby?"

"In here!" The dark haired man let out a deep chuckle as he searched the rooms until he'd walked into the kitchen to see Declan sat In the middle of the floor, cross legged with a pout on his adorable features.

"Naw baby what's wrong?" Ant cooed at his boyfriend and crouched down beside him, almost falling over when the smaller man jumped up and wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck.

Ant stood up and let Declan wrap his legs around his waist before he placed his small butt on the work surface. Dec hid his head in Ant's shoulder and mumbled something into the collar of his shirt. "M cmftht wrech mth cooky."

Ant laughed affectionately and placed a kiss on the smaller man's soft brown tresses. "You're gonna have to speak up baby I can't hear you."

Dec pulled his head from the comfort and warmth of Ants skin and look at the other man with a frown. "I can't reach the cookies." He sniffed as Ant let out a small laugh.

Ant kissed Dec's nose and stroked his hair from his face, unable to contain the loving grin that burst into his face at how adorable his boyfriend could be. "Naw Decky, thats nothing to get all upset about now is it? I can reach them for you." The taller man slid Dec so he was sat properly on the work surface and got the cookies down from the cupboard before handing one to Declan.

Dec took the cookie in two hands with a happy grin on his face before starting to wriggle off the counter. Ant tutted as he walked up and stood between the older man's legs with a small smile tugging at his lips.

"And do I get a thankyou?"

Dec blushed deeply and looked up at the dark haired man with big green doe eyes before leaning up and placing a shy kiss on his lips. "Love you." Dec mumbled as he ducked his head into the fabric of his oversized hoodie.

Ant smiled and placed two fingers underneath Dec's chin so that he could tilt his head up and kiss him gently.

"You're too cute."

Dec giggled and wrapped his arms and legs around his boyfriend's neck and waist. "I know."

"Did you wanna go out tonight baby? Its Christmas Eve, we could go for a meal or something?"

Declan shook his head.

"No?"

"Nope." He replied while popping the P and moving to nibble on the taller man's ear lobe. Ant sucked in a sharp breath and picked Dec up by gripping under his thighs.

"Oh yeah? And what did you have in mind?"

"Well take me to the bedroom and I'll show you." Dec's winked cheekily, leaning in too kiss Ants lips softly as Ant entered the bedroom of their small Fulham apartment. Being a pop sensation doesn't pay as well as people believe it does but the two Geordie actors didn't mind, the record company had provided them with this small flat in London which they got to live in together. And as long as they were together, in anything the did, they were happy.

The boys tumbled onto the bed, Ant putting his hands out quickly so he didn't crush Declan. The smaller boy giggled as he placed his hand on the back of the dark haired boys head and pulled him into a soft kiss. Ant let his lips be covered by the other Geordie and drifted up to a euphoric cloud of pleasure. Loving every movement of Dec's soft pink lips against his.

"You're in a good mood." Ant breathed between soft pants, leaning on one elbow besides Dec's head and stroking his other hand over his slim hip.

"It's Christmas tomorrow! Of Course I am!" Dec giggle sweetly, squirming slightly as Ant trailed a hand over his very ticklish belly.

"Our first christmas together." Ant hummed, smiling at the way his boyfriend wiggled in the most cutesy way at the way Ant teased his sensitive belly. "You excited?"

Dec nodded and slug his arms around Ants neck, pulling his body flush against his own. "Lil bit." He grinned, unable to hide the excitement flowing through him.

"Good, I'm gonna spoil you rotten tomorrow baby. All day." Ant husked, closing the gap between them and pressing his lips against Dec's, licking at his puckered bottom lip and delving inside when he was granted access. Dec let out a sweet moan and Ants eyes rolled back into his head as he closed his dark lashes. The combination of Dec's sweet, sexy sounds and the taste of cookie in his mouth.

"Wait! Wait!" Dec bounced, placing a hand on Ant's strong chest and pushing him back lightly as the taller boy poured and tried to lean back into the kiss. When Dec turned his head Ant just whispered and attached his lips hungrily to the older boys succulent neck.

"Anth!" Dec giggled as Ant nipped, licked and sucked his skin, placing open mouthed kisses over the pulsing vein and down over his pale collar bone. "Anth stop! We are missing something!"

Ant finally relented and pulled up to look down Declan as the smaller Geordie stroked a loving hand over his cheek. "What is it baby?" Ant asked, letting his body fall into the sheets as his boyfriend push him lightly and rolled on top of him so that he could straddle his best friend. "What are you up to?" The taller boy pushed with narrowed eyes.

Dec placed a finger on Ant's lips to silence him before reaching underneath the pillow where Ant couldn't see. The smaller Geordies mischievous grin was delightful, Anthony just sat back and enjoyed whatever Dec had planned for him.

He was taken by surprise when something fluffy and red fell over his eyes. Ant quickly moved to amend it and pull the fabric off his eyes so he could see Dec holding his side and giggling excitably.

Ant frowned in confusion, furrowing his brows as he felt around his head to work out what his friend was up to. "You always suit hats better than me." Dec grinned, adjusting the hat so it was snuggly sat on Ants head.

The dark haired boys expression turned to one of realisation as a fluffy bobble flopped down on his face and he let out a heart laugh. A Santa hat. Of course it was, that was such a Declan thing to do. Such a child. Ant thought with an eye-roll.

"You're such a child Decky.

The Geordie grinned proudly, as he leaned down to peck Ants lips, "that's why you love me."

"Umm I do." Ant took the opportunity and captured Dec's bottom lip between his teeth and tugged so he could capture his lips in his. "So if I'm Santa... does that make you my little helper?" He growled lowly, Dec looked like he wanted to protest but any argument died in his throat as Ant gave his butt a little squeeze and kissed him harder.

Dec's subsequent gasp was silenced by Ants mouth as the kiss became more passionate. "Umm Anth..." Dec whined as he became putty in his dark haired lovers large hands.

Ant flipped them around quickly, wanting to feel Declan beneath him. "Love you so much pet." Ant breathed, trapping his small boyfriends wrists above his head and worshiping every inch of skin in reach.

"Merry Christmas Anth.... Love you."

My gift to all of my readers, you deserve it ❤️