The climb

Prince Harry POV

I smoothed my fingers through my hair, trying to make it look manageable, I didn't want to have to cut it. I hate haircuts and will go as long as I possibly can without getting one. Well just until Domita catches up with me with some sheers. Anyway, I was getting ready to take Hari on this picnics. I hate that we have to be so secretive. I have no problem lying about where I've been or telling someone it's none of their fucking business, but she did and it made me not like it either. A lot of things she liked and did were rubbing off on me. A girl has never had an effect like that on me. I've never had a girlfriend, not a real one really. Noone dates in Greece. You're promised to someone and you just wait until your parents decide it's time to get married.

Bullshit.

I wasn't gonna let that happen and the whole practice was flawed. Nobel girls would pass through the palace often and many of them were betrothed. That still didn't stop them from joining me in my bed.

I walked out to the gate and told the gate keeper to let my mother know I was going to the beach with Alex. If I said I went alone she'd be upset that I'd gone alone. She used to have me surrounded by people at all times. I was surrounded by 15-20 people at once every day. I couldn't sneeze without hearing "your grace" "young prince". One day I just kind of snapped and maybe sort of put my arm through a palace window. I had bad nerves and some anger issues. I used to get panic attacks and pass out. After that incident my father convinced my mother to cut the 10000 servants on my tail at once. I was grateful.

I haven't had a panic attack in months. Not since me and Hari patched things up. Well kind of. I don't know what it is but she's calming. Her presence is calming to me in such a big way that I'm not sure how I'll fare after Solstice is over and we go back to quietly hating each other. How ?

****

I pulled Mata Hari up the cliff, and by the look on her face, she was steps from biting my head off.

"We are almost there, I promise."
She just nodded.
" Hari I brought you up here for a reason."
"Oh yah what is that" she asked patting off her dress.
Damn that girl could fill out a dress.
The fabric clung to her for dear life, and the blessed breeze brought her nipple to wake up.
"Harry?- she grabbed my jaw and brought my eyes to hers, "you were saying?"

"Uh-what- oh yea I was speaking wasn't I"
We sat down and I started to unpack the food.
She stuffed an entire roll in her mouth and somehow managed to fit a chunk of cheese with it.

She's perfect.

Mata Hari POV

I'm eating and he's starring at me.
He keeps starring at me in that crazy way that makes my heart want to leave my body.

He was in top of me then, reminding me what I was here for to begin with. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him.

He kissed my head and mumbled something....

If I didn't know any better I would have thought he said..

No. It was probably just something stupid.

I feel him enter me suddenly," I love you" he groans into my hair as he does so.

My eyes widen and suddenly I was in no mood to be touched.

My eyes brim with tears at the declaration.

"What?" I breath as I blink away the tears in my eyes. I feel sick.