Berry Tarts

HI NEW READERS!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO THE OG's

PRINCE HARRY POV

I've slept with plenty of girls. It's never been more than what it was, at least for me. I could almost time when these girls would ask- "so what are we?..." "Do you like me" "when can I see you again?"

Mata Hari was none of that. We had sex...and she just wanted to be apart from me. She wanted NOTHING to do with me. There's no way I'm just not doing a good job. I am myself after all. Someone known as the scourge of fathers.
I couldn't get her image out of my head. Even when I'm fucking her I cant stop myself from saying all this rubbish about how perfect she looks to me. About how much a crave her every curve and coil.

I'd be lying if I said the smooth curves of her back weren't intoxicating. She had back dimples.. and a scar that curved right between them. Thick and keloided, it didn't match the rest of her beauty. Infact I know her back better than I know anything at all.

I always take her from behind.

It's better that way.

Then we not have to gaze into each other's eyes and everything.

it's just easier.

But I do pine to turn her around. To kiss her full lips and fill her creamy middle with my throbbing dick.

Dammit.

What was I even thinking asking her for a deal like this? Who cares if she leaves forever? The burning would pass eventually?

...the thought crushed me. I must be pathetic. Too proud to beg her but too curious to just leave her alone.
I never thought I'd hurt a woman..not like I'd done her. I'd never thought I was that man. Not like..

I shook the stupid thought away.

She agreed to this. She didn't have to. I'd have her and any other woman I wanted. I am prince after all. Today I'll probably go and see one of the rich city girls- see where it goes. Fuck her against a wall. I'm all the ways Mata Hari would curse me over. The thought made me smile. I'd pull her smooth legs around by hips. Take her against the stone column while her curses turned to moans, turned to her begging me to fill her up.

I shook my head and thought of the coldest ice imaginable. Something to bring down what was now growing under my tunic.

Hopefully that will take my mind off Mata Hari.

**

I sit down for breakfast. In front of me is placed a very questionable looking tart. The maid who sets it in front of me smiles and stands, waiting for my instructions I guess.

It was the worst thing I'd ever had. Insultingly bad. There was so much cinnamon it burned...

"What the fuck"

MATA HARI POV

"Pompous, Pampered...Poorly mannered! " I mumbled brushing my hair.
I'd have a nice day without him. That's for sure.

I rake my long hair into a bun. Why did I want to look good for him the other night? I shuttered at the thought. He's not THAT goodlooking. If the tall blond, and mysterious look was your thing then maybe.