In the carridge

I sat in that loathsome carriage still pissed. I sat with my legs crossed and my arms as well. Harry sat across from me in the carriage with this stupid ass smile on his face. It was making me even angrier. Why does he have this stupid ass crooked smirk on his face?
He was watching me as I as I messed with my hair. It felt so heavy in its high ponytail. I unraveled the braids and pulled the hair tie out. I rubbed my wet scalp and tried to take it down the best I could. It fell flat because it was so wet but I knew the then giant puff was coming soon. I heard a satisfied little noise from the seat across from me. I glared at him, and he gave me a big smile showing how deep his dimples were.

"What?" I said through chattering teeth. I was quite cold.

"Well, it's just that you have so much hair I forgot how far out your ears stick out" He laughed. My expression dropped in surprise and he roared with laughter. I stared him down angrily. He got up, well more so squatted down and pulled his cape off and draped it over me. It was dry and warm. I didn't move as he put it around me. He paused and pushed my hair over my shoulder, I thought he might kiss my cheek and so I flinched from him. He folded his lips into his mouth and  sat back into his seat.  He took a deep lung breath and ran his fingers through his wet hair.

"Wow it's raining pretty hard right now", he said peaking through the little window inside the carriage.

Was he serious? That's all he had to say for himself? I'd figured he'd do this, try and piss me off until I snapped.

Not this time.

I sat  quietly in the carriage and steadied myself occasionally because of the bumpiness of the rough tureen.

When I didn't respond to his stupid remark he clenched his jaw impatiently, staring at me. He's always staring at me.

"Can I ask you something?", he asked. His tone was questionable and his voice deepened.

I didn't answer.

"Why the hell cant you stay out of trouble. Do you know how stressful it is the think of your mortality?" He asked frowning. I narrowed my eyes and began to open my mouth but quickly closed it back up.

"I mean seriously, I can't go anywhere for an hour without you nearly getting kidnapped by-"

"Do you think this is funny?" I finally broke my silence.

"I saw the whole thing...how..h-how could you kiss her in from of all those people?...I shouldn't be surprised. She's your fiancée isn't she?" I shook my head and couldn't look at him.

"You're right... I wasn't thinking...I would have taken your feelings into account if I was."

I still looked to my side instead of at him.

"You have to believe me when I say it was all for show. I was caught up in the moment and forgot myself...I just wanted to make that old Marcusious piss his pants..I promise I didn't feel anything... but that's not an excuse...I'm really bad at apologies and all I really wanna do is.." He folded his lip into his mouth and looked at me, I looked away.

I was still pissed. I kept replaying the kiss in my head.

"It was like acting...not real" he added

I stayed silent.

"How long is this going to go on? I'm not used to being ignored." He cocked his head to one side.

"Of course not. Your a prince.", I finally spoke.

he frowned. I looked indifferently at him, turning for the millionth time to look at the embroidered carriage walls. The road was bumpy and rocked us. I had to hold on to the leather chair seat to keep from falling onto the floor. The thunder crashed loudly outside and I became weary of the turbulence of our ride.

"So I'm being ignored?" I didn't answer once again.

He leaned on his knees and smiled like he was holding back a laugh.

"Hey" His sensual low tone made the hairs on my arm rise and I felt my cheeks burn hot.

"You're cute when you're jealous.."

I pulled the cape closer around myself and began to hum a bit. He's always been able to bring out this childish and petty side of myself.

He smiled a wide miscevious smile. He got up and came over to me when I gave him no response.

"Let's see how long we can play this game."

He leaned in to kiss me. I moved my face from his. He kissed my cheek and tried to turn my jaw. I resisted stubbornly. He laughed and kissed my neck.

Damn him...

His hands made their way to the hem of my dress and I tried scooting from him but this carriage was too small to make any noticeable difference. 

"Do you have any...idea..what I'm going to do to you?" He growled in my ear.

"Stop" I turned from him as if I didn't want to kiss him. He tried again and I pushed at his chest. His hands pushed up my thighs, pushing up the short dress with it. I kept pushing his body away from mine adamantly. He dropped his head and kissed my thighs.

"No. I can't believe you kissed her. I-I watched you" the tears rushed down my cheeks. "I can't believe you Harrious!" He put his hand inside my panties and wiped my tears with his other hand. It felt very good... I looked up at him and was hypnotized by those eyes.

" I'm sorry" he kissed me lightly. I let him kiss me. I melted once again into his arms and he dropped his head into my lap. I leaned my head back on the laminated wood wall and took a deep breath...

"I watched you"