Thats All

CHAPTER 16

Mata Hari POV
I fummed clumsally on the rocks up the side this rechet mountin Harry had me on.

He was very nimble and chimbed as if he was was walking on a flat surface.

Damn him.

He said he was taking us on a picnic. He said he needed a break

Hes been working very hard with training, these persians must be very strong, Greek men are forged in the fires of combat.

Never Back Down.

their taught when their 4. I here persian soldiers are ripped from their mothers arms once they are old enough to be wained, they receive no love..therefor feel none.

Men called for the draft have been rallying into the city to go to the training camps that had been spread between 3 citys.

The kings always being excused from dinner by his advisor Alice, a short portly man with his nose fermly in the air at all times.

Harry would follow with a couple dinner rolls in each hand. His was still being introduced to princesses from other kingdoms for political relations. He was much kinder to them but still expressed no interest to date any of them.

I hate how it angers me to see them fawningall over him, then I'd have to remind myself that I'm not his and he's not mine. He pays me.

That's it.