The past returns

MATA HARI POV

We ran back to the palace. I was afraid. the prince gripped my hand with such urgency I could barely keep up with him... We went in through our usual way and he pulled me behind a wall when we heard voices coming down the hall.
"Yes these games will be quite spectacular this year your grace."

"Yes! We will show those boy lovers in Athens." the King laughed.

Both men laughed
"Well It should be quite an event this year." ,A familiar voice said.

A woman's voice.
"The arrival for you and your sisters is great. It will gain much buzz for these games. The Olympics should be a beacon for our dark times of war."

The Greek Olympics.A spectacle of physical prowess. Married women were not allotted in but unmarried women were aloud to come.

There were many cruel and unusual events in our city, caining a bear and havering men kill it, the Colossians but this was the only one that did not completely sicken me.

Harry loved them all and was known to have a front seat in these events.
I could see the excitement boiling underneath. He pulled his lower lip into his mouth and held my hand tighter.

"Now, if only I could find that boy. His nurse can not find him either." the Kings voice said chuckling at his son who was quite like him, who liked to go off and not tell exactly where or for how long.
"I am actually delighted. It gives me a chance to become more presentable"
The girls said nervously.

"Nothing to worry my flower! Your ravishing! Completely ravishing!" A flamboyant mans voice cooed.

"Don't worry yourself, you will make a fine bride for the prince." The king reassured

I heart sank to my feet and I fought back tears.

Bride?