Aphrodite's slave pt2

It didn't take me any time to realize I was dreaming. There I was, clashing swords with a giant  man, while Mata Hari screamed with a blonde babe in her hands. The man was twice my size and getting the best of me.  Then suddenly he turned to attack her, charging at her and the babe. I didn't think twice when I ran toward him and pushed Hari out of the way of the knife. The knife cut through my skin like butter. I held on to the hilt of the blade, gasping.

"Oh Harry. Look at the mess you've caused us"
A woman's voice. One that was so unlike any voice I'd ever heard before in life. Like bells ringing in synchronicity.

"Did I not give you all that any mortal man would want." He twisted the knife in my side, I screamed, feeling every tooth as the tore my flesh. "But you squander it for love? I sho-"...

"Mmm. I've said too much."

He buried it deep in my side, so far that his wrist was inside my body, the pain shocked me and made me lose consciousness.

I woke up to feel a sandal in my ribs.

My dear cousin kicked me in the stomach, hard. I buckled under the pain. But did not fight back. It was deserved.

"Next time, idiot, don't pourpusly try and get your unwed love pregnant."
"Do you know what the senates would have done to your children with her? During this war?!" Percy's usually amused features were scrunched with anger.

"Our children..." I smiled. I always wondered what they might look like. I hope they inherited their mothers gorgeous black skin. The peach of her palms against the deep reddish brown of her skin always made my heart flutter. I choked back the tears that threatened to fall as I continued my mental fantasies. The children.. my children, being thrown over the Spartan Clift side for having the bronze complexion I so adored.

"Don't smile like that I am serious" he said sounding afraid now.

"I begged her to sleep with me.. she didn't know I meant to-". I couldn't finish. She didn't mean any of this. I'd interrupt her life with mine. So innocent. My sweet virgin love. I remember the burning I felt deep in by belly that night I..

"You've always thought with your dick" he shook his head. "What are you doing Harry?" He sighed defeated.
"Look. I played along out of brotherly affection. To be honest it tickled me that a woman could get the scourge of daughters himself entranced but Harry, what the hell are you doing. I've seen how that girl looks at you. She's ready to die for whatever game your playing here."

"It's not like that this time...I love her." I felt the tears drop this time. I smiled. Thinking of her. My first real friend in the world. How she'd hold my hand while I'd hide from my fathers wrath. How I'd had the biggest crush on her when I'd ruined our friendship..I never deserved so much.

"How did you even get to that point?"
He said, Listless with the fatigue of a weary life.

I told him the clean version. Afraid of the look of disgust to run across his slim androgynous face. I'd paid Mata Hari to sleep with me so that her and her mother could stay within the castle. A crude rule brought on by my mothers guest. Father had none of it. The was was already unpopular; now saying we couldn't afford to keep the palace staffed? People would talk, and they did. Which is why I was here in Corinth. Convincing my cousin to help us.

He just nodded as I explained. His jaw tightening and loosening at parts of my story.
How I was expected to seriously choose a wife. How my love for Mata Hari was so undying I couldn't stand to be apart from her, even now. How she'd broken me in her betrayal, how id broken her first.
How I'd never killed a man before. I wanted to confess how  I'd raped the only woman I'd ever love because I'm selfish and horrible but even now I was too much a coward. My words were bile soaked and desperate. Like I couldn't help but speak.