Strange Clouds

Prince Harry POV

We talked all afternoon. It was like we were best friends again. It was like Aphrodite gave me another chance at love. We sat here at the top of this mountain laying side by side. She had my hand in hers, tracing it with her index finger. Her smile was everything, her laugh was a chorus of bells. Everything was ok when she was like this, when we were like this. Nothing hurt, nothing worried me...But one thing was getting me...

"Hari?" I said cutting her off about how she met a girl at a bath house.
"Yea-"
"Did you mean it?" I said frowning
"Did I mean what?" She said putting her index finger on the side of my mouth.
"I'm serious." I said grabbing that finger and put it against my cheek.

"If you mean do I really love you it's yes."
I starred out into the sea.
"How do you know" why was I pushing this? What if she gave me the answer I didn't want to hear
"Stubborn boy, " she sighed.
"I knew before today, I knew when we were six and I knew on my birthday... that only made it worse, ya know. Loving someone who hurt you..like that."
I cringed. I could still hear her scream. Still hear her words, her nails and fist against my back. Begging me to stop.
It will haunt her forever, therefore it will haunt me forever.

" Harry, I have tried so hard to hate you. I just cant." She said

I stared into her glossy brown eyes and saw she was serious.
I held her little face in my hands and pressed my lips against her head.
"I have a question too, where'd you learn to do that thing.. that thing with your mouth?" She said while I threw a rock over the side of the mountain. I blushes and smiled.
"I don't know...I just wanted to kiss you there, that's all." I was looking down. She just looked at me with a brow raises, trying to pull it out of me.

MATA HARI POV
"Um, a nice prostitute taught me." Harry said in a tone like he was confessing. He threw more rocks over the mountain side, each going further than the last.

"A prostitute!" I said too loud

"Yes, she was MY first. Her name was May."

I stumbled and stutters on words trying to process how he slept with a prostitute.

" Me and a couple of fellows went to a brothel for ones birthday, they wanted nothing else then sexual conquest, I being 15 and quite awkward with my body changing,didn't want anything to do with it. I wanted to get back to training stratagems, workouts. I had no use for women. Yet the convinced me beyond my better judgement. We put on discise and

When I entered the brothel she came up to me naked and walking on her hands. "I want him! I can tell he's new."
She snatched me up and put me in a red room.

"I was terrible. It was the first time I really felt like a failure. She was really nice about it though. I payed her 3 gold peices instead of the the one silver peice she had asked me for. On my way out she told me if I had tugged on her nipples It would have arroused her more. I tried it a week later and the girl cried out so loud we almost got caught in the wardrobe of the guest room..We never had sex again but I used to go to her..and ask for tips."
His whole face was red, down to his neck.

"You were my first kiss." I said pulling my knees to my chest. He was my first everything.

"I wish I would have saved something for you." he said playing with a stand of my hair.

"I don't" I grumbled.
That devilish half smile appeared on his face and he pulled me into his lap. I was distracted from his kisses by-

"Clouds." I said adjusting myself in his lap to gain attention.
"Strange clouds."
"Mata Hari that's not a cloud baby thats the sail of a ship...infect I know that insignia..."

The giant sail peered over the top of the trees.

He squinted and then his eyes got wide. "We have to go love", he said in a calm voice. His eyes said it all though. Something was comeing. Something big.