Dinner with a gladiator

I can't do this. I'm sitting at my vanity -well the vanity in the room I'm staying in. I have anxiety. I'm trying on every dress and I've created quite a mess infact. I keep thinking of how I will mess up one of these dresses and spill meat sauce on them or something. I'm not cut out for Harry's life. I shouldn't be here...
I could always fake an illness and not go down...

Just then a knock at the door interrupted me deep thinking.

"I'm not going Harry" I called to the door. He'd come in here and try and make me. I wasn't dressed yet so he couldn't make me go unless he wanted everyone to see me nude.

"Mata Hari?" A women's voice said

I turned and Ama was already coming through the door with Kia and Miella behind. I was still in this sort of see through robe and I positioned my drying hair so that my nipples couldn't be seen. At least I had undergarments on.

"You're not going to the feast?" Kia asked.

"N-no I'm not.."

I gave a half hearted smile as I turned to look at them. They all looked very nice in these new white dresses. It made me happy that Harry's cousin treated them all nicely even though they were slaves.

"You all look very beautiful" I smiled wide at them and the three girls looked away embarrassed and suppressing smiles. This made me smile wider. And they all really did look wonderful. Kia and Miella had their hair braided in two braids that looked very pretty.

"You're really not going to go?"

"No...I'm feeing a bit sick and I'm not hungry anyway" I lied. I'm starving. The hunger is making my head spin and I can smell the spiced meats being cooked close by.

"Well if you won't go then we won't either." Miella declared sitting on the couch.

I frowned. "You must go. You all look so nice. It'd be rude if you refused their invitation."

"The only reason anyone is going to this is because of YOU" Ama remarked.

I wondered who "everyone "was

"Slaves don't sit at the table" Miella said. "You gave us courage"

I sighed. I didn't know anyone even noticed me up on Harry's huge horse. I had no idea the impact I had.

"I command you guys to go" I said trying to sound stern but it just made me cringe.

They smiled at my feeble attempt.

"We are not your slaves. Remember?" Ama reminded me.

I rolled my eyes.

"If you can free 50 slaves without speaking...you can come to this feast."

"And you said yourself it would be rude to refuse them...I'm sure the master is waiting for you" Miella said.

Before I knew it I was pacing back and forth- my robe dragging behind me in the process.

"You can't stay locked up in your room forever..."