Fire and ice

Prince Harry POV

I'm never been so soar in my life. Im really bruised but not broken. All my bones are fully intact, I wish I could say the same for my pride.

I'm not mad at father, he always taught me to be a strong man with strong morels and he has never just laid hands on me for the hell of it. We Spartans are a warrior class. The first time a grown man punched me in my chest I was six and it wasn't to train me. This was nothing. He gave me multiple chances to yield but I refused each time. I will get stronger.

He loves me more then my real father ever did. I'm glad the bastard is dead.

Father came in as I was lost in my thoughts. Thoughts that were drifting to Mata Hari, but of course. How was it that even when she was nowhere near her scent harassed me. Jasmine, honey, warm buttery rose. Fuck. In my disappearance I'd tried to meet a woman. A Macedonian princess staying at the same inn at the outskirts of Latonia, far outside of the city of Sparta. But nothing. We made eye contact in the feed hall, she a beautiful blonde haired , red lipped woman. She made a show of letting her breast fall from her barely there too before timidly tucking it back in with a sweet laugh.

I knew it would be her knocking at my door that night but I'd still locked the door. I didn't get up. Even when her sultry voice whispered. "Please your grace, I'm a naked and soaking wet". Nothing. I didn't budge. All I could think of was why Hari looked disappointed when I'd broken the contract. Was I right? Did she actually want to be with me then? The off chance was enough to send me back on my horse and back to the palace that same night. A stupid and dangerous decision but I was a man without purpose and stupid was my war drum.

We talked about how I felt and he asked me a lot of questions with answers I didn't have.

He was famous for it. but at the end he said he was very proud of me witch is a complement comeing from him.

Which in his world was an apology.

He left and I laid there and as always my thoughts drifted to Hari....shes always on my mind in some way shape or form. All I wanted in this moment was to make love to her. Real love. Slow and beautiful.

Being with her was better then any other girl I've been with. Mata Hari has the gardens of Elysium between her thighs.

And all my girl does is lay there.

I couldnt describe how agonizing it feels to not know the look on her face while we fucked. But I'd finally accepted that I was beyond redemption. I couldn't fight my fate any longer. I'd bring chaos and die young like Achilles. It was for the best.

With a big gulp of herbal tonic, I drifted to sleep.

***

Maybe I had overdone it with the herbal tonic, because my dreams felt surreal. I could almost feel what was happening...

"Wake up Harry..wake up" i heard the soft honey voice say. I felt a hand touch me between my legs.

I popped up and grabbed the female arm. Hari's arm. She gasped and winced at my grasp, startled with her hand trying to undo my toga ...

Am I in a dream?

The pain dully humming around my entire body said no, but what was before my eyes was surly a dream. I stood up quickly ignoring the pain. She took a step back from me and I steadied myself on the bed frame. Her eyes read concern.

"Mata Hari?"

The dream Hari pushed me back down on the bed.

"Please sit" her voice was like honey