The Whore On Travel

Harry's horse walked parade style through the city. People in the marketplace shouted praises at Harry. Our processional was moving quickly though the city. The capital building could be seen from the top of a high hill on my left and the pink sanded beach on my other side. We got all the way out to the countryside, which was just crop rows and farm houses.

"Wow" I whispered to myself. My mother wasn't lying when she said I had never been out or the city and there was something about all this that was weirdly beautiful. The uniformed rows of leafy green vegetation was beautiful to me. Especially with the sun swirling pink and orange in the sky.

Soon it hit me that we were truly leaving Sparta as we approached the city gate. I wondered what Corinth was like. Everyone knows about these type of places, but no one actually knows anything about them really. Athens was were all the smart people were, Sparta was were the fighters where, and Corinth was where all the fish were from. I personally didn't like fish very much. I was itching to ask Harry why he was bringing me. What business did I have in Corinth? I wondered what it would be like there. I wish I could talk to Harry but every soldier was focused and quiet and so was Harry.
My face squished against the cold metal of Harry's armor and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I had a horrible dream, I was being dragged into the house of the undying by some unseen force. I kick at the force wildly...

"Ow- Hari" Harry groaned as I kicked him in the chest. He pinned my arms above my head then. I panted, scared and confused.

"It's ok it's ok"  I looked around and realized it was pitch black outside.

He grabbed my knee and rubbed it.
"Don't kick me again, you're gonna hurt yourself" he warned in an annoyed voice.

"Where are we?" I asked trying to sit up. My body was very stiff and my throat dry.

"Tent" he said lighting a glass lantern. We were in a tent with a bed and a cloth floor. I looked around to see there was a nice bed, a desk and some of Harries things on it. Of corse he'd bring a bed, being a prince and all. Sometimes I forgot that he is one. Although, with his hair cut  and his gold crown, he looked a lot more princely.

"We are a little past Sparta and we stopped for the night." He turned to me.

With that I could hear some laughter outside the tent. It mixed in with the chirping of crickets and the billowing of the wind.
I stretch myself out and get up. Harry gets up too.
"Where are you going?" He said blocking my way. I didn't answer his question. It was a silly question. Clearly I was leaving the tent to go join everyone else.

"You have to stay here." He told me.

"Why" he could sense the fight I was about to put up.

"Please" He said "just listen to me for once. It's better if you stay here. It's for your own safety."

"Where are the other girls?" I'd rather be with them than in this tent by myself.

"Well there aren't any exactly" he said rubbing his neck.

I breathed deeply though my nose. "Why?"

"You're the only girl I needed" he smiled at me and I had to look away.

"Just trust me, I want to keep you safe"