Look at her

PRINCE HARRY POV

"How's Sparta doing cousin"
Percy asked as we walked through the compound. I'd been so miffed with him I'd completely forgotten I had come here for a reason.

"We are in bad shape Persy...real bad shape"

"Really?" He took his attention away from that ugly ass dog he was stroking to look at me.

"We need Corinth and her bounty or Sparta's soldiers will starve before the Persian horde."

"Corinth has it's own...issues"

"Issues?- what I-" before I could finish my sentence, a little hand went across my face unexpectedly.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted.

"do tibi "Quid irrumabo " me tu porcum , porcus", the woman cussed at me in Latin. She was a tall girl with big boobs that raised up high out of her dress. Waist impossibly skinny and brown wig dangling at her waist.

Percy laughed loudly at this unexpected assault. I touched my burning cheek, feeling very bad for myself.

I just fucking got here...

The woman stormed away before I could say a word.

"Who the fuck was that?!" I turned sharply to Percy who was wiping away tears now.

"You don't remember?" He laughed even harder and had to wipe away even more tears. Was everyone in Corinth as daft as he was?

"That's Calpernia idiot"

"Who the hell is Calpernia?"

"Um..wow. You are such a slut" he laughed so loud now that it echoed through the hall. My whole face was probably the color of a ripe strawberry right now..

"Last time you stayed here you two were inseparable"

"Really?" I definitely didn't remember.

"You seriously don't remember sleeping with her?"

"What?!" I didnt think about sex with past girls since I've been with Hari. I've always been known as a player and chances are I probably deserved that slap she gave me.

"Last time you were here. You guys were obsessed with each other I can't believe you don't remember" He gave me a disapproving side eye.

"that's unusual for you Harry. You're usually excited to get some action"

"I'm sure she wasn't that hard to get"

"I'm sure you've got something going on though...that pretty little foreign girl perhaps?" He bounced his eyebrows at me.

"Aren't you doing the same think?" I snapped back. I always covered for him and his boyfriends. Why did he have to grill me on this.

"You know what I mean Harrious. I mean really, you've always been a bit of a dog but to actually bring a who-"

"She's not a fucking whore ok? How about you mind you're fucking business for once and be professional." I was seriously going to snap if one more person called her a goddamn whore.