The House of the Undying part 3

MATA HARI POV

When I walked far out to the wooded area where the field ended, I was back in a black room. It was a different black room from before. As soon as I walked in I hear my name.

"Hari?" Harry looked so relieved. He wore full armor and he carried his sward.

"Harry? Is that really you?" I'm so despite to get out of this place.

"Of course it's me" he says. I waste no time throwing my arms around his neck. He hugs me around my waist and I feel so happy to finally not feel scared.
He pulls me away from him and holds me at arms length. Before I can ask what he's doing he starts laughing. I gave him a confused look.

"God...your body" he grins wide at me and looks at my body up and down. I'm so surprised that I don't even think to react when he gabs my left breast.

"Mhmm they feel bigger, who else has been touching them?"

"N-no one...why would you even ask that" my eyes sting with tears at his hurtful words.

He looks down at me doubtfully "What about your little friend Isaac"

The tears break free and I jerk free from his grasp. I swing a fist at him and he catches it. He takes my other wrist in his hand.
I just couldn't take this day, I just cried as he held my wrists. He pushed me onto a bed I didn't know was there. It wasn't there before. I try and push him off of me but he's stronger.

"Harry?"

He hovers over me, and I search his eyes for anything to hold on to..

I see nothing.

His eyes aren't even blue...they are pitch black.

"You aren't Harry" I shake my head.

"What are you talking about baby?" He soothes. He strokes my cheek and I flinch at his touch.

He looks down at me like a hungry animal...

"Relax" he orders

He started ripping at my outfit. 

"You're not Harry" I sob again. I can't help but cry, I don't know how this could get any more horrible. I had a dream like this once..how could this actually be happening?

"You're crazy" he grunts, trying to rip my skirt off. "Just shut up and enjo-"

I get enough room and knee him hard in the groin. He wales in pain and stops. He falls off me and rolls around in pain.

I get up and run. How did I leave that beautiful paradise and fall into a nightmare like this? And there I was again, submerged in that pit of darkness. I look up, but there's only darkness. Everywhere and everything is darkness.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I scream only to hear my own voice reverberate through the walls. What the hell was this place? This wasn't death or my dreams.

"I'm here aren't I?" I whisper "h-house of...of"

"The house of the undying dear" a voice behind me soothed. I already know who it is..
Every hair on my body stands on end and I'm feel unable to move. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye them a from the Basilica is there..

I stand, stunned and afraid. I was alone with him in the dark. I still remember that hungry look he gave me at the Basilica and the same he gave just before he drugged me and brought me here.

"Do not be afraid, I will not harm you. A pretty bird like you" his wide eyes scanned me excitedly. Then in a breath he was inches from me..

"Yes....you have no idea...", he breathed. He reached up , wanting to touch me with his stark white, decrepit, wrinkled hand.