One question

She tugs at my curls...

She tugs at my curls and cursed my name. I was giving her the kind of kiss that makes joints in your legs feel like dripping honey.... She tasted like dripping honey. I don't think twice about yanking off her panties and quickly pressing my tongue on her before she had time to think about what I was doing to her .

  I really fucked up today. I kissed Ayyah. I didn't think anything of kissing Ayyah. I knew I shouldn't but I did regardless of that fact. I knew that that old Marcusious had been very pissed with her father for not giving her to him. He's a high ranking officer and the biggest shit you'll ever meet. He's a hard drinker and a savage when drunk, he hides the beast that he is in this exterior of elegance and repose.

When we got to the Basilica they
swarmed us right away. I tried to sit in the stands with Ayyah but the announcer noticed me almost emediatly. Thats the problem with being a sun spot. Sun spot, my mom used to call me that when I was smaller because of my blond hair. When I looked up into the crowd and saw my mom clapping and smiling widely down at me I figured Hari would be with her and I didn't think twice about running into the back to go find the both of them. My mother hates leaving the palace.

Kissing Ayyah was a big mistake and a mean trick because now, she probably thinks that I truly will marry her and I will not. I kissed her in front of practically the whole city which knew that I was looking for a bride. I can just imagine Hari seeing that, her face twisting up in agony as I broke my promise....
I pressed my tongue against her weak spot. Her thighs trembled and she began to slowly roll her hips.

"Y..you're so reckless...so careless..." She could barely speak but knowing Mata Hari , that wasn't about to stop her from trying.

"Oh...my....god!" She squealed as I continued to lick and kiss her flower. She then silenced herself and just enjoyed it. I love to do this for her. I fucking love it. Watching her eyes roll like that. Watching her chest puff in and out and her eyes dilate as the pleasure surged through her. She hasn't even noticed that we are in this moving carriage...or maybe she doesn't care and my endless mission to turn her into a sexual deviant like myself worked...
I purposely told the driver to take the longer path so I could do this.
Here in this little space she couldn't storm away from me and there was no one here to ruine it, I mean other than the driver who is an older man with bad hearing. Good for us because Hari tends to get quite loud when I eat her like this.
She moaned my name and I kissed her inner thigh and laughed slightly. Her cheeks looked almost red and her big sparkly eyes twinkled.

"This..isnt...over." She breathed.

" yes ma'am" I said then let my tongue drag down the  length of her. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her. Just then the carriage squeaked to a hult. In a minute the carriage driver would be opening the door to find me on my knees with my face buried between her perfect thighs.

The carriage driver flung the door open.

"Sorry for the turbulence my lord, the storm is rolling in rather fast."

"It's quite alright" I said smiling.

"What was that my lord" he asked tilting his head so his good ear could hear me.

"I SAID ITS QUITE ALRIGHT" I boomed, shaking the carriage slightly with my voice.

You would have never guessed that seconds before it was a frenzy of movement where Hari rudely pushed me off of her and threw my cloak at me. She pulled her dress back down before sitting back up straight and fixing her jet black hair. I pushed my seat to the farther side of the carriage. It would be expected of me as a gentleman to not be seated too closely to her.