A Persian in Greese

CHAPTER 20

MATA HARI POV

I opened my eyes that morning not sure where I was.
Than the memory of last night flooded back to me.

I smiled and reached out for my love.

But I was alone.
I was so confused.

Did I do something wrong? I thought back to the previous night.
I remember I reached out for him wanting him.
Pulled his hand down my stomach, towards the area I needed him at.

I touched my lips.. remembering how he kissed them.

I opened my eyes and looked around the disheveled room. There was broken pottery and pillows littering the floor.

I smiled.

I'm crazy I thought

I sat there puzzled as to why he was gone.. it was too early for him to be up, in fact Nona wouldn't even be up yet and she was usually the first person in the palace who was up.

Then I saw as he emerged from his closet. I forgot how how big his room was. I smiled sitting up.

"Well good morning!" He said with a devilish grin, not looking at my face.
I followed his eyes to see that leaving the balcony doors open all night had made it very cold in here, bringing in the morning breeze and making my nipples stand at attention. We both laughed.

**
"you owe me a new dress", I fussed
picking up the scraps of fabric that used to be my dress. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist as I tried to make one of his togas look feminine.

"I'm sorry baby" He kissed my shoulder
" I'll get right on that".

"And a earring"
I sighed pulling on my empty ear lobe and reached down for my sandals, Harry didn't let go of my waist and I couldn't successfully grab it. I laughed his name.

"Noooo,Don't leave" he grumbled pouting behind me.

"I have to" I said tugging my sandals on.
"And so do you" I said letting my index finger rest in his deep dimpled cheek.
"You've got practice today, you have to attend your fathers speech, not to mention-" he cut me off with a head spinning kiss.
"you talk way too damn much" he growled sending shivers through my body. Just as I was going to say forget those planes he pulled back licking his lips. .
"I hate when your right" He ran fingers through my hair and let me go.

"Oh, and here" he said handing me a sack of gold coins. My stomach churned as he gave me the money. I know it was part of our "deal" but it made me feel cheap...
He rubbed my arm and told me he loved me. I smiled timidly and left.

**

Prince HARRY POV

I was about to leave my room about 15 minutes after Hari left when Tara walked in my room.
I frowned. She lied to Mata Hari and told her we had passionate love makeing. I fucked her behind the palace dumpsters when I was drunk last winter solstice. I barely remember it. Ever since she's been starring at me and smiling like we have an inside joke together or something.

"What are you doing in here" I spat rudely. I usually wouldn't be rude to a girl just for liking me but she made Mata Hari cry.

"I- I was told to clean in here" she stuttered with wide eyes, gesturing to the room. I immediately felt bad. The room was a mess with pillows, sheets and broken glass everywhere.

Mata Hari is crazy

"Alright" I mumbled turning to leave.

"What happened in here?" She smiled suggestively.