First Corinthians

SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

It's really funny how things work. A month and a half ago I was kneeling at the shore of the sea wishing the waves would take me. Wishing that id never met Harry. Wishing our friendship never occured, wishing I never walked into that room. Now I'm sitting in bed naked with him. It's like I got my best friend back and more. The sex was amazing. Harry could make every hair on my body stand on end just with a look. But it was more then that. I liked to spend time with him. Everything about him made me smile. His confidence, love, and passion. Not to mention he could make me laugh.

"I love you so much" He whispers.

"I love....my hair"

"You what ?" He blushes but I bet he was more irritated than embarrassed.

"My hair"

It took me this whole time to realize there was a huge full sized mirror right above our bed.

I sit up on my knees so I can see myself in the mirror that sits atop the vanity across from where we lay in bed. My hair was a real life nest. I don't remember there being rose petals on the bed but apparently they were now all lodged in my hair. My curls had lost all their shine and where dull and matted. The braids they put in my hair were so beautiful. And now I was remembering the flowers they put in the rows of braids.

"I like it" Harry commented.

I walked over to the  vanity missing my braids. I took them out last night when I got in here.

"We're going out in the city today. I know you can take care of yourself and you love to defy me" He said that last part more irritated. "Please- this is Corinth. I don't want you to get hurt here"

"I'll be on my best behavior." I rolled my eyes at him as I sat at the vanity.

"Roll you're eyes one more time" he threatened from the bed.

I whipped my head around and rolled my eyes at him. He didn't say anything so I just smiled and turned back around. A second later I felt his hands around my waist. He pulled me up and picked me up.

"Is that any way to treat the man you love?" He asked as I squirmed an gigged in his arms.

"Is this anyway to treat the WOMAN you love?" I said holding his neck for support.

"When she's acting like a little brat, yes" He said..

He kisses my face playfully and I smile at the good feeling.

A tapping at the door interrupted us.
I broke our kiss and cupped my hand over Harry's mouth.

"One moment please Ama" I called to the door. Harry muffled a cuss under my hand and shook his head. He pulls my hand away and pulls me close "I'm not done with you yet." He whispers in my ear. "Tell her to come back later" He grabs my butt and kiss me near my ear.

"We can't just stay in here all day" I fuss.

"I'd like to meet the person stupid enough to try and stop me" He rolled his eyes and looked down at my chest.

His hands feel so good... His offer does seem promising. I weave my fingers through his blond hair- what's left from the cut is just enough for me to grab onto. A low moan starts up in his throat.