Chapter 1

Immortal Body, Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart

Firmament Star, Azure Dragon Domain, Black Heaven Sect.

A handsome young man who appeared to be 15 or 16 years old was lying on a couch in a dusky room, illuminated by a single oil lamp.

The young man did not move an inch, but the faint heaving of his chest was proof that he was still alive.

“Where is this place?” The young man slowly opened his eyes with a perplexed expression on his face as he looked around him while his mind spun.

Suddenly, there was a pained look on his face. A large volume of memories surged upward in a frenzy and overwhelmed his mind.

After a brief moment, the young man lay on the bed gasping heavily for breath. His brow was beaded with sweat as the bewildered look in his eyes gradually cleared up.

“I never thought that something like this would happen to me.”

The young man laughed helplessly.

He understood everything after he took in all of the memories in his head.

The young man was called Chu Kuangren, he was an outer sect disciple of Black Heaven Sect and was very popular there thanks to his handsome appearance.

His face, however, brought its fair share of problems as well. A True Elder Martial Sister fancied him because of this face of his and wanted to take him in as her personal male companion.

Yes, she wanted to keep him.

She even promised to promote him to the inner sect in three years.

Even though Chu Kuangren was an outer sect disciple, he was arrogant and repulsed at these underhanded methods to achieve meteoric success in his career. As such, he sternly rejected her on the basis of righteousness.

Who would have thought that the Elder Martial Sister would fly into a rage out of humiliation? She heavily injured him out of anger, rendering him bedridden for two days without signs of improvement.

“Not like I can change anything, might as well just accept it. I’ll think of a way to survive now that I’ve transmigrated to this person’s body,” Chu Kuangren murmured.

Ding…

“Your plug-in [Fantasy Roulette] has arrived.”

“As a first-time user, you have one 10x lucky draw to use. Will you use it now?”

A robotic female voice rang out in his mind.

Chu Kuangren was baffled for a moment.

Fantasy Roulette?

Isn’t this the game plug-in I downloaded before I transmigrated?

Could this be my golden finger?!

Chu Kuangren’s eyes lit up.

Before transmigrating, he was playing an online Xianxia game and the Fantasy Roulette was a plug-in his roommate introduced to him.

“I’ll use it now,” Chu Kuangren silently said in his heart.

Soon, a bright, rainbow-colored roulette with many boxes on it appeared in front of Chu Kuangren.

On the other hand, the names of the rewards in the boxes sounded like they would scare people very much.

Something like Miraculous Nine Suns, Immortal Body, Yin and Yang Ring…

The pointer on the roulette spun rapidly.

“Congratulations, the host has pulled the Legendary Banished Immortal Aura.”