Chapter 63

Why Did You Kick The Hornet’s Nest For No Reason? Look, Lei Ao Is Dead!

Is someone like you worthy of being a Young Emperor?”

Chu Kuangren spoke in an even and calm tone, but his words mocked Lei Ao.

Lei Ao was so infuriated that his eyes were bloodshot and his face red with rage. He was still a Young Emperor after all; such humiliation was intolerable!

“Chu Kuangren, I’m going to kill you!” Lei Ao charged at Chu Kuangren, roaring in anger as black lighting engulfed his body.

He moved as fast as lightning.

At least, it seemed that way to the onlookers.

The old Chu Kuangren would have thought that he was fast too, but in his eyes now, it was merely child’s play.

He had improved far too much.

In addition to the root foundation from the purple palace hall, he also possessed the other three great root foundations and the Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart. All these had caused him to excel beyond the world’s standards.

Hence when Lei Ao charged at him, Chu Kuangren had already locked onto his movements. Then, the earth shook and a mountain appeared.

Lei Ao was, once again, sent flying.

“Such terrifying power. It’s unstoppable…” Although Lei Ao was stunned, he calmed himself slowly. Rushing in did him no favors.

Black lightning engulfed his body as his silhouette jumped from place to place.

“Chu Kuangren! Come, can you keep up with me? My lightning gives me great power and unparalleled speed! I can go as fast as the laws of the world allow it!”

“You pose no threat when you can’t even hit me!”

Lei Ao’s gleeful voice rang out.

At that, Gu Changge, the White Lotus Maiden Sage, and the others were slightly shocked.

“At this speed, even my spiritual thoughts can’t keep up!”

“So fast!”

Lei Ao moved swiftly, aiming for one of Chu Kuangren’s flaws. With a glint in his eyes, he sped up and swept behind Kuangren.

A ball of violent lightning gathered in his fists, but before he could unleash it, a sword struck his face.

It hit so hard that Lei Ao was knocked out of the sky and he spun a few dozen times in the air before he landed on the ground like a dead dog.

“You seem quite pleased with all your bouncing around.” Chu Kuangren looked down at Lei Ao on the floor like he was looking at an ant.

No one could comprehend how much rage Lei Ao felt at the time.

Three times.

Chu Kuangren had sent him flying three whole times! Moreover, since he did it in front of everyone, it was as if his status as a Young Emperor meant nothing!

In front of the other sky-prides, he was the Young Emperor, but to Chu Kuangren, his status meant nothing.

Lei Ao lay on the floor as his whole body twitched continuously.

Now, the black lightning on his body slowly was turning red, and an even more overwhelming Daoist Rhyme emerged.

“Chu Kuangren! You’re the first sky-pride to force my hand! Only your death can erase my shame!”