Chapter 30

Let Loose the Great Sky-prides, to Honorable Yuan Ling’s Treasure Site

“Haha, let them bloom and sprout, for I alone shall stand out!”

“Splendid, Chu Kuangren! Remarkable indeed! I’ll see whether your strength can keep up with this madness for long!”

Laughed a purple-robed, stone-faced young man within the Sage Orthodox in Zhiyang Valley, while gazing at the rising sun.

Within another Sage Orthodoxy, the White Lotus School, a beautiful lady with bells around her ankles was sitting by the pond. Her jade white feet were kicking up waves as they swayed lightly.

“Bloom and sprout, for I alone shall stand out?”

“Is the Elder Senior Brother of the Black Heaven sect that formidable, or is he simply just good with words? Describing everything and everyone under the sky, like plants in a garden, is he really that skilled, or is he another over-ambitious kind that’ll end up dead right after?”

“The guy better be not another Gu Changge.”

The Daoists of the Great Sage Orthodoxies were agitated.

Some even reacted negatively upon hearing the news.

“I’m Yuanhong from the Dharma Sect.

“Since the Black Heaven Sect’s Elder Senior Brother proclaimed that he will stand the tallest among us at the top, then I guess it’s inevitable that we battle and challenge each other should our paths cross in the future.”

Such was the reply of Yuanhong of the Dharma sect.

That response was already considered meek and tolerating.

Compared to this, the response of another Sage Orthodoxy, the Five Ways Sect was way worse. Word spread that upon hearing the news, Daoist Fangtian of the Five Ways Sect shattered a coral tree on the spot.

“A guy who’s been hiding for more than ten years within his sect, who’s only a greenhorn fledgling dares speak out like this? Ridiculous!

“I pray that you shall never come across or stand in my way, for I’ll show you the might of the Five Way’s Sect! I’ll make you eat those arrogant words myself!”

Besides the Five Way’s Sect and Dharma Sect, even a few of the Royal Azure Dynasty’s princes and princesses began to voice out.

“How dare you, Chu Kuangren, you not only injured our elder brother but now you would dare to challenge the whole world? Alright then, I’ll fulfill your wish!”

The Royal Azure’s Third Crown Prince spoke.

“Chu Kuangren, I shall never forget your act of hurting my elder brother. If you meet me in the future, don’t blame me for ruthlessly returning the favor!”

Following this, Princess Lingleng the eldest Royal Azure Princess uttered.

“How bold of you Chu Kuangren!”

“The rumors are true, he’s declaring a challenge to the whole world upon descending. That guy’s crazy enough alright, hope he can live for at least a few days after this.”

“The tree that outgrows its forest will always be broken down by the wind.”

“Revealing the edge of a blade so early will only lead to setbacks soon after. The guy thinks he’s invincible after defeating Gu Changge, what a joke.”