Chapter 83

Refining an Honorable With the Gluttonous Devouring Technique, Taixu Temple’s Wuchen Zi

Gluttonous Devouring Technique!

That technique was a Sage Ruler Technique in which Chu Kuangren had obtained from the Black Light Sage. It was an incredibly strong technique that enabled the user to establish a refining dimension within their bodies. Cultivators who were sucked into that dimension would have their blood and flesh essence subsequently processed.

If the target were ordinary cultivators, Chu Kuangren could use the Gluttonous Devouring Technique on them without fail. However, facing an Honorable, Chu Kuangren would need to first weaken his opponent till the brink of death before using that technique. Otherwise, based on his current level of cultivation, Chu Kuangren would not succeed in using that technique.

The dimension that was created by the Gluttonous Devouring Technique was one of pitch-black darkness. After the Thunder Falcon Tribe’s Honorable cultivator was sucked into it, an immense fear started to well up deep inside him.

Following that, powerful refining energies erupted around the Thunder Falcon Tribe’s Honorable cultivator before his blood and flesh gradually eroded and broke down.

“What kind of weird technique is this!”

“No, please… No!”

If the Thunder Falcon Tribe’s Honorable was his peak state, he might have stood a chance in holding back the refining energy. However, because he was heavily injured and hence terribly weakened, he was like a sitting duck in the face of the refining energy.

Multiple bursts of blood and flesh essences were circulated throughout Chu Kuangren’s body via the refining dimension from the Gluttonous Devouring Technique. In the end, these essences headed towards his internal spiritual mound and gathered there.

His Four Great Supreme Daoist Foundations, namely the Foundation Establishment, Golden Jade, Nascent Soul, and Purple Palace let out a dazzling divine ray that felt seemingly joyful.

The blood and flesh essences were absorbed by the Four Great Supreme Daoist Foundations and converted into pure spiritual power that expanded Chu Kuangren’s spiritual mound while improving his cultivation.

The essence of an Honorable had much effect on Chu Kuangren, allowing him to raise his cultivation to the peak late stages of Paradise Realm.

However, it might also be due to how strong Chu Kuangren’s Daoist Foundation was too. If an ordinary cultivator were to absorb the same amount of essences as he did, he would have experienced much more significant growth.

Then again, the important fact was there was an increase in one’s combat power.

Chu Kuangren licked his lips. “What a splendid technique this is. With the Gluttonous Devouring Technique, all the world’s cultivators are basically essence pills waiting to be eaten indeed.”

Thinking of this, Chu Kuangren suddenly shuddered. He then quickly tossed that dangerous thought away and restabilized his Daoist heart.

Although the technique was strong, the user would end up reaping the bad fruit of their own karmic actions if it was not controlled properly. Not only would their reputation and luck be ruined, but they might even fall into the process of becoming a demon.

The user should be the one in control of the techniques they used and not the other way around!

After killing the Thunder Falcon Tribe’s Honorable cultivator, Chu Kuangren went to the mountain top, grabbed that Sage Grade Supreme Elixir, and kept it within his Yin and Yang ring.