Chapter 17

Golden Dao Enlightenment Card, Enhanced State Of Dao Enlightenment

Besides Honorable Xuan Qi and other high-level officials, the few great Daoists were among the crowd, looking at the library with surprise.

“Dao enlightenment, Elder Senior Brother has actually reached enlightenment.”

“He already possesses a Supreme Daoist Physique. Now that he’s going through Dao enlightenment, Elder Senior Brother will rise to the top of the young generation in Azure Dragon domain in the future.”

“According to the rumors, the world’s number one divine predictor said a few years ago that Emperor’s Path will restart and there will be another emperor in this era! In my opinion, Elder Senior Brother will surely be able to ascend to the throne!”

The few Daoists could not contain their awe.

Nangong Huang, who had just been defeated by Chu Kuangren, showed a wry smile. “It seems that it’ll be close to impossible for me to surpass him.”

Although he was utterly convinced by Chu Kuangren, there would be no man that would not want to be the best of their generation and be on top.

Nangong Huang was no exception.

However, Chu Kuangren was so enchanting that he could not help but feel weak in his presence.

In the library.

Chu Kuangren was still reading various sword Dao classics.

In the state of Dao enlightenment, he was learning and comprehending sword Dao methods faster and faster. A sword Dao classic could be mastered just by glancing at it once. This was a dream for any swordsman in the world.

Nevertheless, Chu Kuangren was calm, without sadness or joy.

At this time, he was immersed in the mystery of sword Dao.

Soon, he had read all three thousand sword Dao classics on the third floor of the library, and his understanding of the sword Dao far exceeded how it was before.

“Go to the fourth floor!”

Chu Kuangren immediately went to the fourth floor of the library.

The classics here were fewer when compared to the third floor, but all of them were supreme techniques, and there were hundreds of them. Moreover, there were nearly a hundred types of sword Dao methods.

Chu Kuangren picked up a copy of a supreme technique.

“Heaven-Defying Azure Dragon Sword Art!”

He flipped through the copy of the sword art.

Compared to the methods of the third floor, the supreme methods on the fourth floor were much more intriguing as they were not at the same level.

Even if it was Chu Kuangren, he occasionally needed to pause and think to understand the mysteries behind each classic. If Chu Kuangren had not read the three thousand sword Dao classics just now, he would need more than a short pause.

Nonetheless, it was still terrifying in the eyes of others!

If the other cultivators wanted to comprehend one supreme technique, even the true disciples of Black Heaven Sect would take a year or so to achieve success, but Chu Kuangren had mastered nearly ten supreme techniques in less than half a day!

“Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart plus the state of Dao enlightenment is really terrifying!”

“It’s impossible for an ordinary person to comprehend supreme techniques without ten years of practice, even if he was a genius, it would take a year and a half, but every time the leader flips a copy of supreme technique, the sword hymn in him becomes stronger!”