116-120

Chapter 116: Transcendent Grade Trait, Lan Yu’s Breakthrough, He Is Still Majestic As Always

In the Towering Heaven Palace of the Black Heaven Sect.

Lan Yu was in the midst of absorbing the Primordial Emperor’s Essence and while Chu Kuangren watched over her, he was also keen on witnessing just how far Lil Bing could bring her cultivation level.

Although Lan Yu was an outer disciple, she possessed remarkable talent as compared to other cultivators, so it was no surprise that she was accepted into the Black Heaven Sect.

After years of learning techniques and utilizing countless resources in the Towering Heaven Palace, Lan Yu had achieved tremendous improvements. She was now inching closer towards the Paradise Realm.

Lan Yu would have been accepted as a proper Daoist by any sage orthodoxies at this point.

“Hmm, your Waterfall Sword Art is decent now, albeit it could use more momentum. Come, watch and learn.” Chu Kuangren released his Daoist Rhymes and a silver-white waterfall was conjured in the air.

The Sword-based Daoist Rhymes clouded the air, creating a majestic phenomenon.

Lil Bing watched from the sidelines and marveled. “That’s amazing.”

Although she had witnessed several elders performing the Waterfall Sword Art, none of them were as fluent as Chu Kuangren.

Like a smooth water stream, the art was second nature for Chu Kuangren.

Under Chu Kuangren’s guidance, Lil Bing achieved remarkable improvements.

“Alright, that’s all for now. You can head aside and practice on your own,” said Chu Kuangren.

Leaning onto a tree trunk, Chu Kuangren murmured the name of the Fantasy Roulette and when the familiar Roulette was in front of him, he could feel his heart breaking.

It had been three years.

In three year’s worth of retreat, Chu Kuangren was so engrossed in the Emperor’s Scripture that he did not even spin the roulette once. Considering that there are three hundred and sixty-five days in a year, Chu Kuangren had missed out on more than a thousand spins, forgoing countless treasures and precious items!

“Spin.”

The Fantasy Roulette began to spin.

“Congratulations, Host! You’ve earned a Transcendent Trait, Lucky Halo!”

Gasp…

Chu Kuangren gasped in shock.

He felt lightheaded.

What did he just hear? A Transcendent Grade Trait?

Holy sh*t!

The highest-graded item that he had gotten during his ten consecutive lucky draws was only a God Grade Item!

Yet, now he had earned a Transcendent Grade Trait.

Had the Fantasy Roulette malfunctioned? Or could it be that he had amassed three years of luck on this single spin?

“Lil Bing, come here.”

Chu Kuangren called Lil Bing over and proceeded to pinch her cheeks. “Does it hurt?”

“It does.” Lil Bing stared helplessly at Chu Kuangren.

“Then it isn’t a dream.” Chu Kuangren loosened his grip and rubbed Lil Bing’s face gently. “Alright, that’s all. You may resume your practice now.”