Chapter 32

A Supreme’s Slash, Ye Baifeng’s Eyes Turned Red

“Never would I have expected that the rumored Entwined Sage’s Fate, one of Honorable Yuan Ling’s treasures is the Primordial Purple Haze! Then again, judging by how incredibly powerful Honorable Yuan Ling is, I guess that there’s no need for him to use an item like the Primordial Purple Haze.”

“It’s just a shame he ended up failing the ascension. Otherwise, based on how strong his battle strength can be after ascending to a Sage, there’s a chance he could have possibly been able to suppress a whole generation.”

The Seventh Forefather lamented.

Chu Kuangren heard this and said, “Senior elder, is this item of any benefit to you?”

“Oh, it’s alright. You keep it. Having you using this item will be good for you, and giving the other Honorables within our sect would be fine as well. Regardless, it’s much better than wasting on an old fart like me.”

The Seventh Forefather chuckled.

However, Chu Kuangren could not help but notice a hint of sorrow in those words.

What he did not know was that the Seventh Forefather had already reached the fifth stage of Heavenly Deterioration, his days were already well numbered. Even if the Primordial Purple Haze were to be given to him, he probably would not have the time to ascend properly, and would only have wasted it instead

Without prodding any further, Chu Kuangren kept the Primordial Purple Haze.

He decided to not use the purple colored gas.

The fact that ascendancy using the Primordial Purple Haze would produce weak results was due to the amount of foreign Dao accumulated within the user. Chu Kuangren wanted to ascend to become a Sage with his own power!

He had the Supreme Daoist Physique and the Supreme Foundation Level. It would not be a problem for him.

Since he had decided not to use it, it could be given to the other Honorables of the Black Heaven Sect, like Elder Ruyan and Honorable Xuan Qi.

After scouring through the palace hall, Chu Kuangren left no spiritual stone unturned and happily left the area.

Bang!

A terrifying beam of sword light burst forward, splitting a ferocious monster in half. Its blood rained down, staining the surrounding forest red.

In mid-air, a middle-aged white-robed man was holding a supreme sword that gleamed in overflowing light. He had a stone-cold expression on his face.

If there had been anyone from White Cloud city around they would certainly recognize him.

The eldest son of White Cloud City’s Lord, Ye Baifeng.

“My lord, I’ve received the report from our scouts, there seems to be a palace located three hundred meters ahead!” Said a swordsman who came suddenly.

Ye Baifeng’s eyes sparkled. “Let’s go!”

Soon after, he could make out the palace hidden within the depths of a mountain range. His face radiated with ecstasy.

“That must be the location of Honorable Yuan Ling’s hidden treasure!

“The Entwined Sage’s Fate must definitely be inside!”

Just when Ye Baifeng and his men approached the place.

Suddenly, a horrifying roar was heard from a distance.