Chapter 59

The Sage Has Fallen, The Luminous Moon Bows, Paying for Service?

“Hmmph, you want to escape? There’s no exit here for you!”

Chu Kuangren had already anticipated that the Sage spirit of the Black Light Sage would attempt to escape, so he activated his Nine Heaven Sword Prison which sealed the whole area off with twelve long Sword Qi pillars!

Without the body of the Sage, the Sage’s spirit could only be described as a sitting duck. In addition to that, because the Black Light Sage had spent a vast amount of spiritual power over the years to restore the secret realm and adding extra restrictions, his Sage spirit’s condition had deteriorated to be worse than a cultivator’s depleted cultivation base!

Right then within the Nine Heaven Sword Prison, there was nowhere to run!

“Now die!!”

Although it would be a waste to not capture a Sage’s spirit, Chu Kuangren did not care and swung his Descendant Self Sword. Horrifying beams of sword light enveloped the skies and locked onto the Sage’s spirit!

After a shrieking cry was heard… The Sage’s spirit turned to ashes and disappeared!

The Sage had fallen!

Within an instant, the whole secret realm started to rumble.

The gray mist also started to disperse and collapse as it lost its master.

From the heavens and earth came a downpour of red-colored rain as all the living beasts, birds and other animals let out a sorrowful scream!

A Sage had fallen, the skies were dyed red and all living creatures mourned in sadness!

Outside the secret realm.

The skies started rumbling and red-colored rain fell onto the land.

The waters of the northern seas were turbulent while fierce winds started to blow violently. Every beast, no matter on land or in the sky that lacked intellect all started to let out sad cries and screams.

That sudden occurrence shocked everyone.

“This is something that happens when a Sage dies!”

“Who is it? Who is it that has fallen?”

“Oh the heavens, it’s been a long time since I saw these signs that a Sage has fallen. What is going on? How can a Sage die so suddenly?”

“Can it be that one of the Sages has reached the end of their lives?”

The faces of Elder Ruyan, the experienced cultivators of the Thunder Falcon tribe, and the Honorables from the other Sage orthodoxies had all changed greatly. Each of them contacted their respective orthodoxies to find out.

After some inquiries were made, everyone was confused.

None of them had received any bad news. If that was the case, then who caused that red-colored rain and the cries of all living beasts?

“Could it be that something happened inside the secret realm?”

“It’s impossible. According to the records, the Luminous Moon Sage passed away long ago. Unless there’s a second Sage within the secret realm!”

Everyone in the crowd was dumbfounded.

At the same time, inside the Luminous Moon secret realm.

After the gray mist had collapsed, what everyone saw next was Chu Kuangren standing proudly in the air along with the Luminous Moon Sage who walked to his side while brandishing his blade.