Chapter 23

Lan Yu Makes An Appearance, Gu Changge Is Enraged

Nangong Huang slid down the wall as bloodstains still covered his lips. He stood with great difficulty as he observed Gu Changge’s right hand. Before he was flung across the arena, he could have sworn that he saw golden dragon scales manifesting on Gu Changge’s right hand.

“I’ve heard that the True Dragon Evocation Technique from the Royal Azure Dynasty could allow one to transform into the Dragon Blood Physique. Looks like your right hand has cultivated the dragon blood!”

Nangong Huang said solemnly.

The Dragon Blood Physique was one of the greatest physiques that existed. Having power that transcended even beyond his Yinyang God-eye, this physique was recognized to be one of the few that could nearly rival a Supreme Daoist Physique. Once fully transformed, even sages had to give way to such immense power!

“Not bad.”

Gu Changge said proudly, “Even if it’s just my right hand, for now, I could still easily defeat a stellar martial art genius like you!”

Countless training and cultivation sessions were required in order to transform into the Dragon Blood Physique. However, Gu Changge had merely cultivated the blood channels in his right hand.

Even then, it was enough for him to defeat most of his peers with ease.

“Senior Brother Gu Changge has lost in just three moves.”

“Where is Elder Senior Brother? We can only rely on him for now.”

“Gu Changge is terrifying.”

The disciples were once again engaged in discussions, their astonishment was evident.

Gu Changge observed the reaction and rested his hands behind his back. He looked upon the crowd and a wave of his crushing aura once again filled the atmosphere. His poise was akin to that of an emperor.

“Who else among you still dares to challenge me?”

Gu Changge scowled at the disciples, his Poise of Immortality once again shook the entire crowd!

From a distance, Honourable Xuan Qi and Elder Ruyan were paying close attention to everything that was unfolding.

“This bloke is no ordinary person.”

“Agreed. His cultivation level has reached the Half-Paradise Realm at such a young age. Combining that with his Dragon Blood Physique, it was no surprise that he could defeat his peers with such ease.”

“He has already gained the Poise of Invincibility after defeating six sage orthodoxies. I’m afraid if this continues, he could really forge the Heart of Invincibility!”

Although Honourable Xuan Qi and the group were unhappy with Gu Changge’s provocation, they were still compelled to acknowledge his ability.

“Sect Leader, is our lead disciple still isolating himself?”

Elder Ruyan asked.

Chu Kuangren had now become their last hope.

“Yes. I’ve just briefly scanned through the Daoist Palace using my spiritual thought. Kuangren is still locking himself in his room,” Honourable Xuan Qi helplessly replied.

Back at the gate of Black Heaven Sect, Gu Changge was still looking at the disciples in despise. As no one else dared accept his challenge, he continued, “Where’s the person with the Supreme Daoist Physique? Why don’t you call him out?”