Chapter 6

Forget Our Resentment, Breaking Through To The Golden Core Realm

The corner of Chu Kuangren’s lips twitched as he looked at that long whip and the expression Li Yao had on her face that said ‘Senior Martial Brother, hurry up and whip me’.

Was it possible that this Li Yao had masochistic tendencies?

Truthfully speaking, the original owner of this body held resentment toward Li Yao in his heart. After all, he was bedridden for two days since the other party had seriously injured him.

Chu Kuangren had transmigrated and the original owner’s memories, so it made sense that he would not have a good impression of Li Yao.

However, he wasn’t the original Chu Kuangren in the end, so his hatred toward Li Yao wasn’t as strong as it previously was.

Chu Kuangren muttered irresolutely to himself for a moment before he raised his palm. He circulated his spirit energy and brought it down. This palm contained the overbearing sword qi unique to the Heavenly Crepe-myrtle Sword Art. Its might was enough to cut a mountain and split the earth apart.

Bang!

This palm struck Li Yao right in her chest.

Li Yao did not dodge nor hide.

“I took a blow from your palm in the past, and you took one from me today. Let us forget about our past resentments from now on. You can go now.”

He didn’t hold back in the slightest when he attacked with his palm just now. He knew that at least four or five of her bones were broken from Li Yao’s caved in chest.

Fortunately, Li Yao wasn’t weak either; she was at the Golden Core Realm. If that weren’t the case, it wasn’t impossible for her to die on the spot from the force.

Chu Kuangren thought that dealing with the matter this way should be good enough. Not only did he avenge the original owner of the body, but he also reflected the magnanimous side of him.

“Thank you for sparing my life, Martial Brother!”

Li Yao barely propped herself up. She knelt on the ground and kowtowed at him before she staggered away.

 ”Young Master, your benevolence is exceptional,” said Little Bing who was standing beside him.

She also heard about what Li Yao did to Chu Kuangren. Even if Chu Kuangren killed Li Yao on the spot, she wouldn’t be surprised.

“This is benevolence?”

Chu Kuangren shook his head as he found this ridiculous.

It seemed like this world was already accustomed to something like killing people, so he, too, had to get used to it in the future.

Thankfully, he retained the memories of the person who originally owned this body so it would not be too difficult.

The matter with Li Yao was only a brief interlude.

Chu Kuangren continued immersing himself fully in his cultivation. One day, he actually heard that Li Yao released all of the handsome male companions she had collected.

It was as though her nature had completely changed after the beating he gave her with his palm.

Chu Kuangren never took this matter to heart.

A few days later.

A pillar of sword qi suddenly shot up into the air from Towering Heaven Daoist Palace.

The swords within a 50-kilometer radius of the Daoist Palace buzzed simultaneously!

The abrupt occurrence of this anomaly startled many people.