Chapter 9

Daoist Physique Anomaly, The Might of The Human Mountain Stamp

This was… A challenge?!

Chu Kuangren looked at Murong Xuan. There were mysterious runes flashing through the depths of his pupils as he activated the Remarkable Eye of Revelation.

“Murong Xuan, Crimson Sun Daoist Physique. Cultivation level, perfect Nascent Soul Realm. He cultivates the Sage Technique, Divine Nine Suns Art and the Supreme Technique, Heavenly Sun Sword Art…”

A string of information flashed across Chu Kuangren’s field of sight.

The Crimson Sun Daoist Physique was also one of the 3,000 constitutions.

It couldn’t compete with a Supreme Daoist Physique like the Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart, but it was still impressive in its own right. In any orthodoxy, those with this physique would be prodigies.

He even cultivated a Sage and Supreme Technique…

Murong Xuan’s combat abilities definitely surpassed other cultivators who were in the same realm.

“Heh, I am merely at the Golden Core Realm now, but you have reached the perfect Nascent Soul Realm. Do you feel no shame challenging me like this? Do you not want to save face?” Chu Kuangren said with a smile.

“You know what my cultivation level is?”

Murong Xuan was a little startled.

However, he did not pay the fact much attention. Some people knew that he had broken through to the perfect Nascent Soul Realm although news of it had yet to spread.

Thus, it was impossible for Chu Kuangren to have heard it from someone.

“If you’re afraid, I can suppress my cultivation to fight you.”

“There’s no need for that.” Chu Kuangren shook his head. “I’m afraid you’ll lose really badly when the time comes, so it’s best if you give it your all.”

“Humph, such arrogance!” Murong Xuan coldly snorted and placed Crimson Drill to one side.

He had yet to nurture this sword, and based on the attitude this sword had toward Chu Kuangren just now, he reckoned it would not help him in defeating the other party.

There was slight dissatisfaction in heart at not being able to use the sword that he had obtained through so much difficulty.

“Heavenly Sun Sword Art!”

Murong Xuan transferred the spirit energy from the spirit ruins in his body to his finger which he used in place of a sword.

His sword finger slashed downward and a large amount of spirit energy violently surged out. It condensed into a massive ring of fire and shot forward.

Waves of scorching air tumbled and turned. The power of the attack seemed like it could set the world on fire.

Chu Kuangren could tell that the might of his attacker’s move was below the level of the Nascent Soul Realm. Evidently, he was consciously suppressing his cultivation.

However, the strength of this attack wasn’t one that ordinary Golden Core cultivators could withstand either.

Thankfully, Chu Kuangren wasn’t an ordinary cultivator!

He didn’t use the sacred sword, Descendant Self, but rather he similarly used his finger in place of a sword.

“One Thousand Sharp Swords Art!”

Streams of purple sword qi exuding an overbearing auras appeared.

A terrifying shockwave of air exploded when the two forces collided and shot back toward the duo, but neither moved an inch.