Chapter 3

Lead Disciple, Heavenly Crepe-myrtle Sword Art

Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart, Supreme Daoist Physique!

The utterance of these words was like bombs falling onto the crowd of people. It set off a huge commotion and a group of Elders ran up to Chu Kuangren one after the other.

“It really is the Exquisit Nine Orifices Sword Heart, this really is splendid.”

“The heavens really are protecting my Black Heaven Sect!”

“Black Heaven Sect can fight for the imperial throne in this era with this Supreme Daoist Physique!”

“Out of 3,000 physiques, the Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart is ranked in the top ten. It’s a supreme physique for the cultivation of swordsmanship, and what’s more, my Black Heaven Sect is established in this world for its cultivation of swordsmanship! Hahaha, what is this if not the will of the heavens?!”

“Even though this boy is from the outer sect, we need to nurture him vigorously since a Supreme Daoist Physique has awakened in him now. Why don’t we make him a True Disciple?”

“How is True Disciple enough? We must bestow the title of Daoist upon him!”

“There is going to be one more Daoist amongst the nine great Daoists in my Black Heaven Sect.”

At this moment, the Sword Mountain located in the distance suddenly rumbled.

The swords hovering in the sky flew back one by one as though they were being summoned.

On the other hand, those few sacred weapons were reluctant to part with Chu Kuangren as they spun around beside him. However, they still flew back in the direction of Sword Mountain in the end.

Chu Kuangren was stunned for a moment.

‘Hey, don’t go!

‘One of you should stay at the very least, right?

‘You came willy-nilly and you’re leaving as you please, are you guys toying with me?

‘You guys were even behaving as though you wouldn’t acknowledge anyone else but me just now, now you’re gone.

‘Humph, sword scum.

“The Sect Master prompted the Sword Mountain and retrieved the swords,” said the old man with white hair.

“Bring the boy to see me.” A magnetic middle-aged voice that was deep and low could be heard coming from a distance.

The old man with white eyebrows smiled at Chu Kuangren and said, “Follow me.”

“Yes, Elder.”

The old man with white eyebrows flicked his sleeves. An invisible power enveloped Chu Kuangren’s body and he actually rose high up into the air involuntarily.

Several Elders took Chu Kuangren and turned into a stream of light before shooting into the distance. Soon, they arrived at a sumptuous main hall.

A middle-aged man dressed in white robes stood in this large hall.

The young man had a pure and handsome face with graying hair on both sides of his temples. He exuded a kind of immortal elegance paired with the spirit of a Daoist cultivator. This person was the present Sect Master of Black Heaven Sect… Honorable Xuan Qi.

“We pay our respects to the Sect Master.”

A few Elders went up to him and bowed at him.

Honorable Xuan Qi nodded slightly before his gaze fell on Chu Kuangren. He sized the other party up with a strange look in his eyes.