Chapter 75

Chatting With the Princess, The Female Cultivators’ Sorrow, What Plans Do You Have Next

“Being able to withstand two of my attacks, you truly are a great Young Emperor!” Chu Kuangren grinned as he looked towards the injured Shang Han on the floor.

Fangtian and the others’ mouths twitched when they heard those words from afar

‘A Young Emperor can only take two blows?’

‘And you still call him a great Young Emperor? Can’t you be any more obvious with those insulting remarks?’

‘Isn’t he only hostile towards you?’

‘Is there a need to humiliate him like this though?’

Everyone muttered within their hearts as they dared not speak out openly.

Princess Linglong, who was beside the Royal Azure Dynasty King, looked at the dazzling white-robed Chu Kuangren with sparkles in her eyes.

That was the man she would marry in the future and he truly was a peerless talent indeed!

‘Which lady has never thought of being in love?’

‘Which lady has never wished or hoped that the person she chooses will be a strong and powerful hero?’

Although that marriage arrangement was based on a transaction of benefits, yet at that moment, sparks of affection started to grow within Princess Linglong’s heart.

‘In terms of talents and looks, my heavenly Chu Kuangren has it all’

‘He’s the most unique in this world!’

Whoosh…

An elderly man flew to Shang Han’s side. Picking up the Young Emperor in his arms, the elderly man asked, “Young Emperor, are you alright?”

Looking at the embarrassing mess Shang Han was in, the elderly man’s heart was filled with shock.

One should know that Shang Han himself was a Young Emperor!

He was one of the most top-notched sky-prides on the Firmament Star. However, why would he end up in such a disgraceful manner before Chu Kuangren?

‘That’s impossible!’

The elderly man was confused and puzzled.

Even Shang Han himself could not understand why as well. All these years, he had been a near-invincible person among his peers, so this was his first time experiencing the taste of defeat.

Anger, dissatisfaction, shame, shock…

Various emotions riled up within his heart as he stared at Chu Kuangren as if he wanted to burn his opponent’s face into his mind forever.

“Just you wait, I shall return for your head next time!” Shang Han spoke ruthlessly and left the palace with the elderly man.

The battle today had shattered all the pride he once had.

However, he had also found a new goal because of that.

‘I shall surpass Chu Kuangren!’

“His Daoist core is quite strong, unlike a certain crown prince I know of,” Chu Kuangren casually said, with no intentions to kill off his opponent.

Previously in the secret realm, it was Lei Ao who wanted to kill him first, whereas this time, it was just a simple sparring match. If he dealt a ruthless killing blow to Shang Han, the Shang Clan might not let him go that easily, unlike the Thunder Falcon Tribe. If an orthodoxy great war happened because of this, it would only bring harm to both sides.