Chapter 10

Subduing Murong Xuan. Good, Call Me Senior Martial Brother

“Dammit…”

Murong Xuan slowly stood up after the Human Mountain Stamp sent him flying.

Murong Xuan’s face was pale. He looked battered and bruised with his hair trailing messily over his shoulders as he stared at Chu Kuangren nearby. The raging fury surging in his eyes looked like it could almost materialize and pour out of his eyes. He was so furious that even his face was twitching.

A Golden Core cultivator had actually beaten him, a grand Daoist at the Nascent Soul Realm, to the ground. He even did so in front of the other Daoists in the sky.

How was he going to maintain the dignity of a Daoist in front of other people in the future if he didn’t make a comeback in today’s match?

“Chu Kuangren, I underestimated you.

“You want me to go all out, eh? Alright, let me show you the disparity between a Golden Core and a Nascent Soul cultivator!”

Murong Xuan stopped suppressing his cultivation and summoned all of the spirit energy within the spirit ruins in his body. His spirit energy surged violently and poured out in torrents as they turned into flames and rose high into the air.

A blazing crimson sun rose to the sky as he used the Daoist Physique Transformation again.

That was not all, the flaming spirit energy turned into four blazing golden suns afterward.

It was the anomaly of five suns appearing in the same sky!

Unparalleled pressure enveloped the sky and earth in this area. The surface of the earth cracked under the scorching heat and the moisture in the air rapidly eroded away.

The land across a 1000-foot radius resembled a scorching hell on earth!

One was because of the anomaly unique to his Daoist Physique whereas the other was the anomaly arising from the Divine Nine Suns Art he cultivated. With the two great anomalies supporting each other and Murong Xuan’s perfect Nascent Soul cultivation on top of that, it made his aura frightening beyond comparison.

Inexhaustible flames revolved around Murong Xuan and he looked just like a deity who had the sun in his grasp with how the flames reflected off on his face.

Chu Kuangren, who had ascended to the Golden Core Realm not too long ago, felt the pressure as he faced Murong Xuan, who had released all of his firepower. No matter what, the disparity in realms between both parties was too great.

One had just stepped into the Golden Core Realm whereas the other was a perfect Nascent Soul Realm cultivator. Regardless of who was watching this, this was a battle that was already decided.

“I might not be able to block this person’s attack using the Human Mountain Stamp, but aside from those techniques, I still have… The Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart!!!”

Chu Kuangren’s eyes were taking in and spitting out purple sword light and he took one step forward. There was a brilliant glow roaming around his body and large Daoist runes revolved around him. The swords all around made buzzing and humming noises as an inexhaustible amount of sword qi converged toward Chu Kuangren.

The illusion of a lightweight purple divine sword slowly rose from Chu Kuangren’s body and hovered above his head.

The purple divine sword was 90 feet long and many mysterious runes were shuttling back and forth in between the nine small holes on its blade.

For a moment, the entire Sword Mountain trembled before him.

Countless swords were buzzing incessantly.