Chapter 28

Unconscious Crown Prince, Another Supreme Daoist Physique

Anywhere the sword’s light beam touched, the void around it was obliterated to the point of collapsing.

The mighty and majestic-looking Dragon Poise was instantly reduced to nothing!

The crown prince of the Azure Dynasty, Gu Changge was again flung across with wounds wildly spurting blood from the attack he received. That was the second time he had been sent flying by Chu Kuangren.

With a single slash of the blade as well!

“Your highness!”

The expression on Elder Ouyang’s face changed, and he dashed towards the crown prince.

The injuries that were inflicted upon the Azure Dynasty’s crown prince were more severe than before, even the Dragon Scale Armor had been cracked after blocking that attack. Menacing wisps of Sword Qi were seeping through the cracks of that armor, continuously damaging Gu Change’s body.

“This is just a simple friendly match, was it necessary to land such a strong blow?”

Elder Ouyang stared at Chu Kuangren with anger.

His Supreme Poise darted towards Chu Kuangren with menace!

However, with the Sword of the Heavens in his hands, the Green Lotus Sword Qi at his feet, the Nine Heaven Sword Prison surrounding his body, Chu Kuangren was unmoving as he faced Elder Ouyang’s questioning.

“It was just one slash!”

Chu Kuangren’s reasoning was obvious.

He only let out a single slash.

One could only blame Gu Changge’s weakness for not being able to block that single sword slash.

“You…”

Elder Ouyang was so gripped with rage that he was stumped at finding words to refute.

Was his Highness that weak?

If that were the case, then he would not have been able to consecutively defeat the Six Great Sage Orthodoxies. On the contrary, he was strong, as there were not many among his peers that could match his strength.

Then why was he defeated so badly?

It was because Chu Kuangren was that strong!

Supreme Daoist Physiques, Golden Jade Body, Sale Ruler Techniques, Sacred Weapons… having any of these were enough to strike fear in the hearts of anyone.

However, all of these abilities and techniques were possessed by a single person.

How terrible could this get?

The more elder Ouyang thought about it, the more concerned he got. Glaring at Chu Kuangren’s grim-looking eyes, swirls of Ouyang’s Poise dashed towards him and his three great Daoist Physique transformations, yet he barely moved an inch!

He took the full blow of the Supreme Poise with those three great Daoist Physiques!

Just when Elder Ouyang was about to increase the power of his Supreme Poise to further gauge Chu Kuangren’s limit, an equally terrifying force suddenly erupted from somewhere else.

It was from the Honorable Xuan Qi, glaring menacingly at him and said, “Are you looking for death, Elder Ouyang?”

Purple swirls of Sword Qi surrounded Honorable Xuan Qi’s body.

Every swirl contained enough power to tear mountains and rivers apart.

The Honorable Teacher’s Supreme Poise instantly sealed the area around them.