106-110

Chapter 106: Wait Until His Spiritual Power Depletes, Chu Kuangren Must Die

Inside the Mountain River City, the crowd of common folk looked at the scene that was displayed through the Aerial Observation Mirror with shock. All of them were speechless.

Two figures were facing off against a hundred thousand demonic cultivators without trouble.

No!

One could even say that those two were suppressing the demonic cultivators!

Like cutting blades of grass, the hundred thousands of demonic cultivators were killed.

“They’re too… Too powerful!”

A cultivator gulped, his face filled with shock.

Now far away, Ao Chang and the other sky-prides were also witnessing that moment.

Similar to others, they were shocked speechless by Chu Kuangren’s full strength.

“The both of them defeated a hundred thousands of demonic cultivators?”

“The most terrifying thing is his unparalleled white lotus defense. That white lotus which nullified every incoming attack is the key to him being able to hold back the horde of demonic cultivators. Even without Lan Yu by his side, I guess it will not make much of a difference for Chu Kuangren.”

Ao Chang fixed his gaze on the Aerial Observation Mirror’s display with shock.

‘Aren’t all the sky-prides of this era at the levels of Gu Changge, Fangtian, and the others? Who cannot possibly hope to compare with the likes of an ancient sky-pride like me.’

‘So what’s the deal with Chu Kuangren?’

‘Why is he so incomparably powerful!’

‘Even in my era, a person like him will be unmatched as well!’

A sword ray was shot out, and it immediately tore apart and killed at least ten demonic cultivators.

While Chu Kuangren continued to launch one swing after another with the Descendant Self Sword in his hand, his understanding of the Heaven-Slaying Sword Drawing Technique started to deepen.

The demonic cultivators before Chu Kuangren were basically pieces of grindstone for him to hone his skills.

“Roar!”

A loud roar swept through the woods in the mountains as an undead giant with the size of a small hill rushed towards Chu Kuangren and hurled a punch towards him. That extremely powerful strength shook the surrounding void, sending shockwaves through the air.

However, Chu Kuangren was unmoved since the punch, that landed on the surrounding white lotuses, could not even send any shockwaves at all, let alone hurt him.

“Die!” Chu Kuangren said calmly and swung his blade. The overbearing sword ray instantly tore the undead giant apart and it even killed the cultivator who was controlling it.

The battle of two against a hundred thousand had been going on for two hours now.

The terrifying surges of energy were causing the surrounding mountain landscape to be on the verge of collapsing.

Rivers of blood flowed as bodies of corpses piled up!

After two hours of pure slaughter, Chu Kuangren had eliminated countless demonic cultivators, yet none of the demonic cultivators was able to touch him.