Chapter 19

The Righteous Elder Senior Brother, Heaven-Slaying Sword Wielding Technique

The gigantic figure struck out with the sword, and the purest intention of attack burst out as a wave of terrifying sword intent enveloped a radius of no less than thirty miles. Countless disciples felt this sword intent, even Daoists felt it.

Honorable Xuan Qi exclaimed on the spot, “A Sage Ruler Technique!”

The other high-level Daoists were also shocked, and then, a Dao hymn flowed through the air with a divine echo in the sky!

A large volume of air gushed out, forming a blossoming golden lotus!

“This is… The sound of Dao! And look at that blossoming golden lotus!”

“This kind of vision can only appear when a cultivator breaks through and becomes a Sage, or when something related to the Sage Dao occurs.”

“Sage Ruler Technique? Did the leader create a type of Sage Ruler Technique?!”

“Ordinary Sage techniques will never have this kind of terrifying sword intent and Dao hymn, this, this is definitely… A Sage Ruler Technique!”

When the three words were said, everyone was shocked.

After the last emperor in ancient times fell, the Firmament Star entered an era known as the fallen era.

From ancient times to the present, no emperor had been born, and the Sage Ruler was the highest form of existence. To find a Sage Ruler in the entirety of the Firmament Star was a rarity in itself.

Naturally, there were not many Sage Ruler Techniques.

There was no Sage Ruler Technique in the Black Heaven Sect sage orthodoxy!

However, Chu Kuangren was now in front of them, forcibly creating a Sage Ruler Technique that could crush all the world’s Sage Ruler Technique!

“From ancient times to the present, even with a Supreme Daoist Physique, I’ve never heard of anyone who has created a Sage Ruler Technique while still in the Golden Core Realm!”

“This is terrifying!”

Honorable Xuan Qi looked at the Chu Kuangren in the library in horror.

He thought that he had looked up to Chu Kuangren as much as he could, but the other party has repeatedly proven that he could still go beyond his expectations.

“He will not falter. The emperor’s throne belongs to Black Heaven Sect!”

Honorable Xuan Qi said excitedly.

He was convinced that there were absolutely no prodigies in the Firmament Star who could create a Sage Ruler Technique while still in the Golden Core Realm, but Chu Kuangren could1!

Based on this, Chu Kuangren far surpassed the rest of the prodigies!

“Master, please get me a Dao stele.”

Chu Kuangren suddenly said.

Honorable Xuan Qi’s eyes lit up and he hurriedly told someone to get a Dao stele.

A Dao stele was made of a peculiar stone and was used to record Dao hymns. Some methods were too sophisticated to record with words or ordinary characters, so Dao hymns were injected directly into it.

For example, those supreme techniques on the library’s fifth floor were recorded in this way for Black Heaven Sect.

Soon, a black Dao stele was transported to the door of the library, and Chu Kuangren summoned Descendant Self from within his body.