Chapter 78

White Lotus Light Of Purification, A Shocking Event For The School of White Lotus

Chu Kuangren had long seen through the White Lotus Bachelor Sage’s intention, but he did not decline the invitation.

The insights into a Sage Ruler Technique, the White Lotus Light of Purification were just before Chu Kuangren, waiting for him to unravel the puzzle. Chu Kuangren would never miss out on such an opportunity.

“Let’s see.” Chu Kuangren smiled faintly as he took a few gentle steps towards the mountain wall. As he stared at the mural on the wall, he could feel his entire spirit immersed within the art.

The White Lotus Bachelor Sage observed Chu Kuangren’s posture and let out a condescending sneer. “What a joke. As a generational sky-pride of the School of White Lotus, even I couldn’t unravel the insights to the White Lotus Light of Purification despite having spent countless years at it. What makes you think a foreigner like you would succeed?”

The White Lotus Light of Purification could be said to be the source of all cultivation techniques in the School of White Lotus. Even a generational sky-pride would only be able to discover a fragment of the technique’s insight after spending years mastering the other techniques that were taught in the School of White Lotus.

However, Chu Kuangren was not a disciple of the School of White Lotus and had never been exposed to their techniques before. So how could it be possible for him to learn the White Lotus Light of Purification then?

“Do you actually think that there’s nothing you can’t do?”

The White Lotus Bachelor Sage mocked.

The rest of the crowd felt that Chu Kuangren was attempting the impossible too. However, that did not stop them from watching as they kept a close eye on Chu Kuangren, waiting for the moment he would embarrass himself.

Yet, they soon noticed that something weird had happened.

As Chu Kuangren focused on the mural, his body soon began to radiate a mythical flow of Daoist Rhymes and a white glow surrounded his body, giving out warmth and purity.

“This Daoist Rhyme… It’s the Light of Purification!” The White Lotus Maiden Sage was visibly shocked. Having practiced hard on the Light of Purification technique, it was easy for her to pick up on the Daoist Rhyme.

However, why did such Daoist Rhyme appear around Chu Kuangren’s body?

What was happening exactly?

The White Lotus Maiden Sage was already clueless, what more the rest.

“Chu Kuangren, what’s happening?” The White Lotus Bachelor Sage asked nervously as he sensed that something unfavorable was about to happen.

Just when he was about to step forward, Lan Yu took a leap forward and blocked his path. “Master is gaining insights into a technique. No one is allowed to disturb him.”

With an intimidating demeanor, Lan Yu’s cold gaze swept across everyone at the scene. Her silver-white armor had long been equipped on her body as she prepared herself for a possible battle.

“No one is allowed to disturb Brother Chu.”

The White Lotus Maiden Sage said.

Her eyes were beaming with excitement. She had previously attempted to gain insights from the mural but yielded no results. Could Chu Kuangren do it?

The mural on the mountain wall was no longer an ordinary mural. The petals of the white lotus, its engravings, and roots were now enriched with a mythical flow of Daoist Rhymes. It was warm, pure, and magnificent at the same time.