Chapter 33

May This Taoist Brother Please Hold Your Step, I Was Just Rambling

“The artificial world is collapsing!”

Chu Kuangren suddenly sensed a dramatic shift in the dimension.

“Let’s leave!” The Seventh Forefather said.

The impact from the artificial world’s collapse was something even the Seventh Forefather would not underestimate.

Chu Kuangren did not dare delay any further. He quickly left the artificial world with Lan Yu and swiftly dashed away upon arriving in the outer world.

The rest of the group who escaped from the artificial world had followed suit.

Chu Kuangren, Lan Yu, and the rest traveled a few miles away from Honourable Yuan Ling’s Treasury before they saw the great golden gate shatter in the distance, cracking its immediate surroundings at the same time under the immense force.

A tremendous force began to converge in a central core as the surrounding forestry began to be uprooted and sucked into its direction.

Immediately, the door shattered into smithereens and formed a miniature black hole. The black hole was merely the size of a fist, yet it radiated energy so terrifying that everyone present felt a menacing pull towards it.

The entire artificial world along with everything within a ten-mile radius got sucked into the black holes as it disintegrated everything it touched into mere particles.

Then, the black hole finally disappeared.

The entire ten-mile radius from where the artificial world was had now been replaced by a huge crater.

There was a sense of dilapidation in the air.

All the cultivators who had witnessed the collapse of the artificial world felt an indescribable shock. In the face of such a powerful force, a feeling of insignificance began to surface within them.

Chu Kuangren took a deep breath and said, “That was scary.”

However, Chu Kuangren was still satisfied with the loot he had acquired from this treasure hunting trip.

To him, just the Primordial Purple Haze was worth all the effort. Unfortunately, the other cultivators were not as lucky as he was.

“Damn it! Not only did I get nothing, I nearly lost my life.”

“Gosh! What a waste of time.”

“So who found the Yuan Ling Treasury in the end?!”

“Speaking of which, the fact that Honorable Yuan Ling’s Treasury appeared is still shrouded behind a mystery. Could something more sinister probably be at play?”

“If you’re right, whoever’s behind this is cruel enough to destroy the entire artificial world just to get rid of us.”

“Don’t let me find out who did this, or else…”

There were tones of regret and of anger, whereas some people had even started diving into odd theories behind the incident…

Meanwhile, as the culprit behind everything that unraveled, Chu Kuangren remained silent in fear of arousing any unwanted suspicions.

He immediately prepared himself to leave this forsaken place with Lan Yu.

“Taoist Brother, please hold your step!”

Chu Kuangren heard a voice attempting to halt his plan.

A young man dressed in a white robe came to both of them.