Chapter 5

Li Yao Offers Her Humble Apology, As He Wishes

Lil Bing was holding a set of female clothes outside Chu Kuangren’s room.

She was confused.

Why did this Young Master want female clothes for no reason?

A full set as well, could it be that he had some special obsession?

“Young Master, I’ve brought the clothes.”

Lil Bing knocked on the door and it opened with a creak, but she noticed that there was another woman in Chu Kuangren’s room.

It was a very beautiful woman.

Beauty like that would put anyone to shame. Even Lil Bing couldn’t help but feel a sense of shame from her inferiority when she saw the woman.

Wait a minute.

Why did this beautiful woman seem to have a pair of wings?

“Thank you for your trouble.” Chu Kuangren took the clothes before turning around and handing it to Lan Yu, who was standing behind him. “Wear this for the time being.”

Lan Yu took the clothes from him. “Yes.”

A burst of white light flickered and the armor on Lan Yu’s body disappeared in a flash.

A shining white body that was infinitely beautiful presented itself before Chu Kuangren and Lil Bing. Her snow-white skin almost made their eyes go dizzy.

Chu Kuangren felt as though blood was about to spurt out of his nose soon whereas Lil Bing who stood beside him had her mouth hanging wide open.

‘F-f*ck!’

Was this woman so open?!

Lan Yu, on the other hand, didn’t think much about it. She calmly changed in front of the duo with an indifferent look on her face; she wasn’t concerned at all.

From her perspective, Chu Kuangren was her creator, so all of her belonged to him. Naturally, that included this body of hers.

“Uh, change your clothes first.”

Chu Kuangren closed the door in a hurry and walked outside to wait for her.

Phew… This was too stimulating.

Even though Lan Yu definitely wouldn’t refuse him if he wanted to do anything to her, Chu Kuangren’s thoughts still hadn’t gone in that direction for the time being.

Other than using some special cultivation techniques, cultivators maintained Nascent Yang physiques at the early stages. As such, they could advance their cultivation above a certain level.

This was also one of the reasons why he initially rejected being kept under a mistress.

“Young Master, who is this young lady?”

Lil Bing’s mind was filled with question marks now.

She had just disappeared for a moment, so why was there another person by the Young Master’s side?

She was even a remarkably beautiful woman. If a person of this level was a disciple from the Black Heaven Sect, she should have been famous a long time ago.

“She’s my attendant, you don’t need to ask more about it.”

“I understand.”

Lil Bing obediently nodded.

Chu Kuangren nodded in satisfaction. A few maids had been dispatched to serve him, but he only kept one person, and that was Lil Bing.

It was exactly because the other party was docile and did as she told that he settled on her.