Chapter 64

The Honorable Lei Huo Gets Angry, A Legendary Skill Is Obtained, And Kuangren’s Joke

Outside the Secret Realm of the Luminous Moon.

The strongest sage orthodoxies were having a discussion. First, it was about the vision of a fallen sage, but now they were thinking about the secret realm and which sage orthodoxy’s sky-pride could take charge and lead everyone.

One of the most favored candidates was from the Thunder Falcon Tribe.

“My tribe’s Lei Ao is one of the world’s eight Young Emperors. He is armed with fighting power and he could cross over to great realms for battle. In other words, he’s as powerful as the King of War himself. Who else in the Secret Realm can beat him?”

A well-known trait of the Young Emperor was the ability to cross between realms that were not small but large!

The further the realm was, the harder it was to cross over. Only those that have fought the King of War in the Paradise Realm had the right to be called Young Emperor!

Any sky-pride that entered the Secret Realm could fight the King of War, but Lei Ao had a power that rivaled him. It was a huge advantage.

It was no wonder the Thunder Falcon Tribe was so pleased.

If things went well, Lei Ao would profit the most from this.

“Perhaps the Thunder Falcon Tribe is too confident. The Black Heaven Sect’s Elder Senior Brother certainly isn’t inferior to Lei Ao,” an Honorable sage spoke up.

The sage was not exactly on good terms with Black Heaven Sect, but he just simply could not tolerate the Thunder Falcon Tribe’s arrogance.

“Ah, Chu Kuangren? He looks like a lad with potential, but I hope he doesn’t run into our Lei Ao or he’ll die a horrible death.”

The Honorable sage of the Thunder Falcon Tribe was extremely confident in Lei Ao.

Elder Ruyan felt irritated at those words. “Honorable Lei Huo, you believe that Lei Ao is invincible, don’t you? But remember that if he runs into Kuangren, it isn’t clear who will die, so I advise you to show some concern for Lei Ao.”

“Oh, then we shall wait and see.”

Honorable Lei Huo smiled with disdain, waiting to see a good show.

However, his smile turned into a sudden frown as his Yin and Yang Ring pulsed. It was a communication compass.

“Tribe communications, what is happening?”

“Honorable Lei Huo! Lei Ao’s life flames have been extinguished! What is happening?” A low growl came from the communication compass. Without having to see the person’s face, one could easily imagine the horrible expression on it.

Life flames represent a cultivator’s life, hence many sage orthodoxies take a drop of their disciples’ blood to keep them burning to keep them in the orthodoxy.

Once the flames went out, the cultivator’s life would end.

Many people at the scene had heard the voice from the compass.

Instantly, everyone’s faces twisted into various expressions.

Some Honorable sages were even about to laugh out loud.

Honorable Lei Huo’s face paled. He was dumbfounded as to how Lei Ao could have died?

“My lord, I- I don’t know how it happened!”

“The Young Emperor is still in the Secret Realm!” Honorable Lei Huo spluttered.

“The Secret Realm? But he’s dead!”