96-100

Chapter 96: Where Did These People Go, Thinking It’s Still Under Control

Several demonic cultivators were suspended in midair without being able to move a single muscle!

Such spatial manipulations, which could only be done by a cultivator of Paradise Realm and above, were not a simple trick that any of these Golden Core cultivators could escape from. They were all in a state of panic.

Without uttering a single word, Chu Kuangren raised his hands and invoked an Avarice Technique.

The demonic cultivators were instantly sucked into an Avarice dimension, endured the pain and tortured that pierced through their flesh and skins as their wails echoed throughout the space.

Whoosh…

Flying in from afar, Lan Yu landed beside Chu Kuangren. Her body was still radiating an oppressive murderous aura. “Master, the remaining one has been dealt with.”

“Alright, let’s go.”

Lan Yu nodded gently.

“Thank you, our savior! Thank you!”

Behind them were the cheerings of countless citizens.

Even so, Chu Kuangren did not look back. Ever since he stepped foot into Northern Lingdao, he had gotten used to such a scene long ago.

After leaving the village, Chu Kuangren continued on his journey towards Northern Lingdao, where several sky rides from various sage orthodoxies were already gathering there.

However, there was something that puzzled Chu Kuangren……

Throughout his journey, most of what he had witnessed were refugees scattering around while the demonic cultivators caused rampant chaos wherever they went.

It was rare to see any sage orthodoxies mobilizing their cultivators to save the day.

Did they not agree to an operation to eradicate these demonic cultivators?

Did the sage orthodoxies not send anyone into battle?

Where were they?

Where did these people go?

Chu Kuangren did not ask Seventh Forefather about the number of people the Black Heaven Sect had sent because deep down, he already had a good estimate of the answer.

In a city within Northern Lingdao, a group of demonic cultivators was causing widespread chaos as they went on a murdering rampage and looted countless resources from the city.

Refugees were running wildly on the streets.

Some demonic cultivators had murdered an entire family just for a piece of soulstone, while some vented their primal lust on women, and some even tortured citizens to their death to retrieve their souls and enhance their demonic weapons…

What was once a city had quickly become hell.

Meanwhile, Nangong Huang was leading a few cultivators to defend against the enemies.

Upon the brandishing of a sacred sword, Daoist Rhymes filled the air as sword rays shot out like a thunderous waterfall, instantly slicing a demonic slayer into half.

“This is not good. There’s too many of them.” Nangong Huang seemed troubled. They were clearly outnumbered by the demonic cultivators.

“This is horrible. The other sage orthodoxies didn’t even send reinforcements. How’re we able to defeat them with just a few of us?” Mu Rongxuan came up to Nangong Huang and said.