Chapter 35

In Heaven The White Jade City Lies, A Display For Everyone’s Appreciation

After Chu Kuangren brutally murdered the Frost Dragon Trio, no one else present dared make rash decisions anymore. Their ambitions had been overcome by a sense of fear.

Having killed the Frost Dragon Trio with ease as well as being accompanied by an Honourable Realm cultivator, Chu Kuangren could basically roam fearlessly throughout the entire Azure Dragon Domain. The only thing he had to be concerned about was perhaps the sages.

“What a fantastic show!” Li Xingchen came clapping and continued, “Brother Chu’s ability is indeed eye-opening.”

“Oh, are you not afraid, Brother Li?” Chu Kuangren said.

“What’s there to be afraid of? It was the Frost Dragon Trio who first offended you, so be it if they die,” Li Xingchen spoke nonchalantly about the incident. He was not bothered at all by the fate of the trio.

In reality, the White Jade Hotel of the White Cloud City had its own secluded network and they were not afraid to offend some Honorable Orthodoxies.

“If there’s nothing else, I shall make a move.”

Chu Kuangren said.

“Brother Chu, White Cloud City is just nearby. The White Jade Hotel is an established institution of the city after all, why not come and rest for a few days?” Li Xingchen said excitingly.

Li Xingchen had initially wanted to only greet Chu Kuangren simply because he was impressed by Kuangren’s demeanor and appearance. However, after knowing his true identity, he was sincere in making an acquaintance with Chu Kuangren.

Chu Kuangren was both the embodiment of Supreme Daoist Physique as well as the Elder Senior Brother of Black Heaven Sect. He was both reputable and influential across the entire Firmament Star.

“White Jade Hotel… Sure then.”

Chu Kuangren nodded.

After all, he had come out to gain some exposure and training. It did not matter where he conducted his training. Since White Cloud City was just nearby, there was no harm checking it out.

Furthermore, he was also curious about the legendary Honorable Swordsman White Cloud.

“In that case, this way, Brother Chu.

Li Xingchen hastily guided the way.

During the journey, Li Xingchen introduced much of White Cloud City’s culture and political climate to Chu Kuangren.

The topic naturally included discussing a figure that intrigued Chu Kuangren a lot, Honorable Swordsman White Cloud.

According to Li Xingchen, Honorable Swordsman had isolated himself in meditation for sixty years now. It was unknown when he would eventually complete his meditation. The management of White Cloud City was handled by his three sons. They were addressed as the Eldest Master, Second Master, and Third Master respectively by the people.

Although White Cloud City was just a city, the land it occupied was vast and could rival that of a small kingdom.

As a result, White Cloud City was also a host to many cultivator organizations that were primarily dojos and family sects. These organizations were all supervised by the mayoral office.

Yet, there was a place within White Cloud City that was an exception.

It was a special place that laid beyond the grasp of the mayoral office. That place was precisely the White Jade Hotel.