Chapter 51

Luminous Moon Artificial World, Sage Orthodoxies Sealed Off the Area

“Hey Brother Chu, so how was it?”

After returning to the inn, Li Xingchen hurriedly went up to Chu Kuangren.

“What do you mean how was it?”

“How was it between you and the Princess of course.”

“How can anything possibly happen between us? All we did was discuss and exchange knowledge about the path of Daoist cultivation. I came back right after that,” Chu Kuangren casually replied.

He did not have the habit of spreading the personal affairs of others. The issue of forming a marriage was only Princess Linglong’s matter to worry about. He would not agree to help, and he would not involve himself in that matter as well.

“Her royal highness Princess Linglong purposely kept you guys alone just to exchange knowledge about the path of Daoist cultivation?” Li Xingchen teasingly asked again, thinking Chu Kuangren was kidding with him.

“Not everyone’s minds are full of dirty thoughts like you, Brother Li.”

Chu Kuangren replied as he rolled his eyes, not saying another word after.

After that night, news of Chu Kuangren defeating the Third Crown Prince started to spread throughout the different circles of Sky-prides.

Despite that, Chu Kuangren did not care about the kinds of disturbance that got riled up as it spread.

The date for the martial arts competition for Princess Linglong’s hand in marriage steadily got closer. Suddenly, something big happened within the royal Azure Dragon Domain just a few days right before the event.

The artificial world of the Luminous Moon that had disappeared for tens of thousands of years suddenly reappeared in the air above the northern seas!

Morning came.

Chu Kuangren had just finished rolling from the lucky draw when Li Xingchen rushed into his room with an anxious look on his face, as if something serious had happened.

“Brother Li, what’s up with you today?”

“Brother Chu, let’s go right now. You have to follow me to the northern seas.”

“To the northern seas? For what? Aren’t we joining the marriage martial arts competition?”

Chu Kuangren chuckled.

“In the air above the north seas lies the Luminous Moon’s artificial world, and there was once a sage that lived there and mysteriously disappeared for tens of thousands of years, and he’s suddenly reappeared. If we don’t go now, that opportunity will be taken by others. Participating in the martial arts competition for marriage is not something as important as this.” Li Xingchen said.

The Luminous Moon’s artificial world?

Chu Kuangren frowned curiously. Then again, anything that could be related to a sage would not be something simple. He became very interested due to that.

After calling Lan Yu, the few of them headed out to the northern seas.

Besides them, all of the great Sky-prides who were preparing to compete in the marriage martial arts competition and had been staying in the royal capital also headed towards the northern seas.

Since that happened, the event had no choice but to be delayed.

The turbulent waves of the northern seas were covered by the dark clouds above. A pair of silver-white gates could be seen, with the image of a bright moon pattern carved onto them.