Chapter 4

Spirit Gathering Array, Winged Soldier

Towering Heaven Palace, the Daoist Palace Chu Kuangren lived in.

When he returned, Chu Kuangren started researching the jade scroll that was in his hands. His mind stirred slightly and a large amount of information from the jade scroll poured into his brain.

Chu Kuangren began to digest this information.

Soon, he opened his eyes, from which rays of light started to emit.

“Tsk, the Heavenly Crepe-myrtle Sword Art. This technique definitely is one of the very best in the Azure Dragon Domain. It really didn’t disappoint me.”

As the Exquisite Nine Orifices Sword Heart, Chu Kuangren was unmatched in aptitude when it came to swordsmanship. Thus, he had almost finished comprehending the sword art in just a moment.

If anyone else was placed in this position, it would be impossible for them to comprehend one or two-tenths of this sword art in less than 190 days even if they were the peerless prodigies.

The realms of the world were divided into Body Forging, Qi Refinement, Foundation Establishment, Golden Core, Nascent Soul, Paradise, Battle Monarch, Honorable, Ascension, Sage Manifestation, and Emperor Realm respectively.

The so-called Sage Techniques were techniques that the almighty Sage Manifestors could create. One could cultivate said techniques until the Sage Manifestation Realm.

There were only but a few almighty Sage Manifestors in the entire Firmament Star.

As such, one only needed to imagine how precious Sage Techniques were.

After looking through the sword art once over, Chu Kuangren started retrieving the remaining prizes in the roulette room. The first one he took out was the Yin and Yang Ring, items essential to cultivators.

Ordinary Yin and Yang Rings were only several tens of square meters in size.

Yet Chu Kuangren’s Yin and Yang Rings were so wide it was as though it could fit an entire ocean; it was almost boundless.

As expected of a Legendary grade item.

There was also the Human Mountain Stamp which was a kind of combat technique.

Since it was directly imported from the Fantasy Roulette into his brain, Chu Kuangren practically did not need to make an attempt at understanding it as his comprehension about it was extremely thorough.

The only thing left for him to do was cultivate.

This Human Mountain Stamp Art was actually not inferior to the Heavenly Crepe-myrtle Sword Art. In fact, it was possibly even more mysterious than the former which amazed Chu Kuangren.

“It looks like Starlight grade techniques are equivalent to Sage Techniques, and they could even be slightly higher than the latter. It’s almost close to that of an Emperor’s Scripture technique.”

Chu Kuangren placed the few remaining items into the Yin and Yang Ring, namely the Life Extension Pill and the Treasure Map, which were both of the Starlight grade.

He then fused the remaining Starlight grade Spirit Gathering Array with the Towering Heaven Palace he was at. All of a sudden, mysterious changes occurred around the entire Daoist Palace. It turned into a kind of force field that was gathering large quantities of spiritual qi.

Lil Bing who was currently cultivating in her bedroom abruptly opened her eyes with a look of shock on her face. “Why is there so much concentrated spirit qi?!”