86-90

Chapter 86: A Mental Spar With The Taixu Temple Lord, Please Take My Attack

“It’s just a small thing, nothing to worry about.”

Chu Kuangren chuckled.

Those words of his were spoken with a tone that was neither loud nor soft, but it was straight to the point.

The crowd of disciples outside the Distant Day Palace Hall had wanted to rebut at that statement but could not find the words to do so.

In fact, they were rather speechless so to speak.

A few of the sky-prides even had a look of despair on their faces. They all felt begrudged and frustrated.

“With Junior Chu around, all of the sky-prides in this world have been reduced to mediocrity.” The Taixu Temple Lord looked at Chu Kuangren and said.

How This ₱12000 Investment Is Giving Pilipinos A Second Income

Daily Finance

Ads by Revcontent

“I … dare not deny the Temple Lord’s words.”

Chu Kuangren did not look humble at all.

It was because, from his perspective, that was truly an established fact. Even a Young Emperor would not be able to fight back if they were to face him.

If that was already the case with a Young Emperor, then what about the other so-called sky-prides?

It seemed as though no one could be qualified as sky-prides before Chu Kuangren.

The corners of the Taixu Temple Lord’s mouth twitched. This was the first time he came across such an arrogant person, who lacked any sense of humbleness at all.

The name ‘Chu Kuangren’ truly was given correctly.

“After you, Temple Lord,” Chu Kuangren gently said. He could not wait to mentally spar with the Honorable Supreme who sat before him.

“No. You’re a junior cultivator and also our esteemed guest. After you.”

“Then I shall take up your offer then.”

Daoist Rhyme surrounded Chu Kuangren as the Sword of the Heavens materialized above his head and then, multiple sword rays shot out towards the Taixu Temple Lord.

“What a deadly and sharp Sword-based Daoist Rhyme, not bad.” The Taixu Temple Lord chuckled as a gust of ethereal looking Daoist Rhymes gathered around him and turned into a rolling sea of clouds which enveloped around the sword rays.

In an instant, the countless sword rays disappeared without a trace.

Chu Kuangren was not surprised. It would be surprising if the Taixu Temple Lord’s Daoist technique was not strong enough to block a few of his sword rays instead.

“Heaven-Slaying Sword Drawing Technique!”

Without hesitation, Chu Kuangren immediately deployed his Sage Ruler Technique’s Daoist Rhyme.

A surge of immeasurably lethal Daoist Rhyme rose up. Following that, the Sword of Heaven shook slightly and a domineering purple sword ray instantly shot out.

Although it was not imbued with spiritual power, the mere Daoist Rhyme in that attack alone was sufficient to scare most people to their deaths. Numerous sky-prides outside the Distant Day Palace Hall went pale with fear and their lips turned purple upon seeing that sword ray. They could only feel how insignificant they were.