Chapter 77

Defeating Countless Techniques With A Single Sword, The Legendary Trait Meditational Clarity

In the pavilion within the School of White Lotus.

The White Lotus Maiden Sage sat with her knees folded while sparring with Chu Kuangren in complete silence, as her Daoist Rhymes thickened the atmosphere around her. Gradually, a string of Daoist Rhymes began to manifest around Chu Kuangren’s body as well.

As usual, his Daoist Rhymes were unprecedentedly sharp and powerful.

It resembled the glory of a divine sword!

The two different strings of Daoist Rhymes intersected midair and collided directly into each other.

“There are three popular techniques that the School of White Lotus practice. These are the Supreme White Lotus Chant, the Light of Purification, and the White Rainbow Charge!”

“Brother Chu, it is much obliged that you first witness my White Rainbow Charge.”

The White Lotus Maiden Sage said calmly.

Then, the Maiden Sage’s Daoist Rhymes began to spin wildly in the air. All of a sudden, it morphed into the shape of a figure that abruptly attacked Chu Kuangren with both its palms.

The crowd was astounded at the sight of that phenomenon.

“How deserving of her to be the Maiden Sage, to have mastered the White Rainbow Charge technique at such a level. I’m not surprised if her skills could even rival some of the elders.”

“Indeed, it’s very admirable.”

“I too would love to sit and spar with the Maiden Sage.”

“You’re fantasizing too much now.”

Everyone was focusing intently on what was unfolding in the pavilion.

At that moment, Chu Kuangren’s Daoist Rhymes began to condense and form into a Sword of the Heaven before it ejected a stream of sword rays.

Like a rainbow, the sword rays curved over and instantly tore the White Rainbow Charge apart.

“What an impressive sword Dao.”

Deep down, the White Lotus Maiden Sage was shocked but one after another, she unleashed the various techniques of the School of White Lotus. For a moment, the air was painted in a wide array of colors, creating a glamorous sight for all to witness.

However, no matter which technique the White Lotus Maiden Sage resorted to, her technique was immediately broken by a single stream of sword rays from Chu Kuangren’s Sword of the Heaven!

“How strong! Chu Kuangren really lives up to his name.”

“Am I witnessing the glamour of a supreme sky-pride?”

“How deep is his understanding of sword Dao? This is terrifying.”

Chu Kuangren had defeated countless techniques with a single sword!

His style had rendered everyone beyond speechless!

“Light of Purification!” When the White Lotus Maiden Sage realized that she had not been able to breach Chu Kuangren’s defense for a while now, she resorted to another signature technique of the School of White Lotus.

Streams of white lights exploded gloriously like it was cleansing the world from all its pollutants and contaminants as it headed towards Chu Kuangren.

“Heaven-Slaying Sword Drawing Technique!” Chu Kuangren let out a soft roar.

The Sword of the Heaven jerked abruptly before a wave of purple sword rays poured out like a tsunami and penetrated the white light, completely disintegrating the Daoist Rhymes that were contained within.