Chapter 18

Demonstrating Tens Of Thousands Of Sword Dao, Creating The Savage Ruler Technique

The blessing of the enlightenment card strengthened Chu Kuangreng’s state of Dao enlightenment to an indescribable level. Comprehending the supreme technique became as easy as having a meal. This scene frightened the Honorable Xuan Qi as well as the others.

“This, this is quite frightening, isn’t it!”

“You’re right. What on earth is going on?”

Honorable Xuan Qi and the others looked at each other while wondering what happened.

However, the state of Dao enlightenment was something that could be encountered but could not be sought. It was a mysterious state. Even if it led to some strange occurrences, it was to be expected so they did not give much thought to it.

At this time, Chu Kuangren had arrived on the fifth floor of the library.

The fifth floor was the highest floor of the library and was the foundation of Black Heaven Sect. It had more than a dozen top-notch cultivation techniques.

Every section was filled with the highest tier supreme techniques!

They were only slightly inferior to the Trio Sage Technique.

Different from the fourth floor, the dozens of supreme techniques on the fifth level were all engraved on stone tablets. Some were palm prints, some were sword marks, and some were mysterious talismans.

Every stone tablet had a Dao hymn to it as if it was explaining the principles of Dao.

If one did not have a deep cultivation base or some kind of extraordinary talent, it would be impossible to comprehend anything from these stone tablets.

However, when Chu Kuangren glanced over, countless mysteries revealed themselves in his mind, and he absorbed them one by one. Even if it was about sword Dao techniques, he could quickly understand and master it.

The state of Dao enlightenment coupled with the enlightenment card was too terrifying.

There were seventeen top-notch supreme techniques on the fifth floor, of which five were sword Dao, each enigmatic in its own right.

Chu Kuangren walked to one of the stone tablets, and on it was a supreme technique ‘Dragon Tiger Sword Art’ which was extremely profound.

Even if it were Nangong Huang and Murong Xuan, it would take at least a few months for prodigies like them to make even a little progress.

Nevertheless, Chu Kuangren mastered it after looking at it for a while.

He looked at another stone tablet.

In only a short while, Chu Kuangren completely mastered the several sword Dao techniques on the fifth floor. At this time, the sword hymn emitting from his body was extremely intense, and he resembled a sword deity from a distance.

“I have mastered all the sword Dao methods in the library, both the top-grade methods and the supreme methods, but why do I still have a sense of emptiness in my heart? There are tens of thousands of sword Dao methods, which one should I use?”

Chu Kuangren sat cross-legged on the spot, with a touch of confusion in his eyes.

The various sword Dao techniques that he had mastered in the library were constantly appearing in his mind. There were various methods and supreme techniques and the sword rhyme on his body changed with it.

Boom!

Suddenly a stream sword light covered and erupted from Chu Kuangren’s body.

Within the ray of sword light was a gigantic, green dragon flaring its teeth and stretching its claws. It was so powerful that countless disciples outside the library exclaimed involuntarily.