2

Proposal

Lisa clearly remembered that she had died and the scene before her death was still vivid.

  Her cellphone kept ringing, the medical records were scattered all over the place, the medical staff rushed in, and her parents cried sadly. How could she be lying in her own room as soon as she opened her eyes?

Creamy curtains, goose-yellow walls, pink sofas, black and white patterned floors. All of these decorations were from before she had gone abroad.

After she went abroad, her parents changed the decoration at once. Her room no longer had the previous patterned floor but was replaced with wood flooring with heating installed underneath the floors.

Lisa suddenly opened her quilt and ran to the dressing mirror in the room.

In the mirror, Lisa had shoulder-length hair, because she had just woken up, her hair was a bit messy and she was still wearing childish cartoon pajamas.

This wasn't right!

Lisa studied abroad for two years, then found a job at a local company. In order to make her image more mature, she changed her hair style before starting her job with her hair much longer than it was now.

This wasn't who she was now, but who she was a few years ago.

"Ding ling ling..."

A dull ringtone rang,Lisa lifted the quilt, skillfully found her cellphone, then picked up the outdated cellphone which wasn't familiar to her.

"Lisa, are you still sleeping? Did you forget about our graduation photos today?" Chaeyoung's voice sounded from the phone.

"Chae?" Lisa was a little surprised. "Graduation photo?"

"I knew you had forgotten. Our class will be taking pictures at 11 o'clock. Now, you should immediately call for a taxi." After she spoke, Chaeyoung fiercely hung up the phone.

Graduation photo? Lisa was incredulous. Today was the day to take graduation photos, wasn't it on June 2019? Lisa turned her head to look at the calendar. Sure enough, the bedside calendar showed that today was June 12, 2019. There were also words marked graduation photos by her own handwriting.

If she wasn't dreaming, could she see her former classmates and take another graduation picture once she arrives at the school?

That's right, just go to school and have a look. If what happened was the same as she remembered, it meant that she wasn't dreaming. Was she really back?

Lisa ran to the door excitedly, but she didn't even think of changing her pajamas. Wearing slippers, she ran out with her cellphone and disheveled hair. Unexpectedly, she ran into Jungkook as soon as she left.

"Jungkook?!" Lisa cried out in surprise. She stood in front of Jungkook and there was no scar on his face, which was completely different from the one she had met in the hospital.

"I ..." In fact, Jungkook had stood at the door for a long time. He stood conflicted, he was too afraid to enter or leave. He had been expecting Lisa to leave. But now that people were out, he didn't know what to say. He lowered his head uneasily and looked at his toes.