41

Irresistible Itch

  In a blink of an eye it was the weekend.

  The two were going to see the house. When they left the house, Uncle Song hurriedly packed two umbrellas for them, saying that today's weather forecast had rain, and placed them in the car as spares to be used so they can avoid being caught in the rain.

  Lisa thanked him, took the umbrellas and drove away with Jungkook.

  Half an hour later, the two arrived at the parking lot outside the workplace. Lisa found Fang Hui's car parked there. Knowing that Chaeyoung had arrived, she took Jungkook straight to the studio.

  "Jungkook, look, that's where I work." When approaching, Lisa pointed to the direction of the studio and introduced it to Jungkook.

  Jungkook serious looked at the studio's door where Lisa pointed at, then replied: "I remember."

  "Let's go in, Chaeyoung has been waiting for us." Lisa held Jungkook's hand, quickly walked a few steps, stepped up to the door and pushed it, and shouted loudly inside, "Chaeyoung, we're here."

  "I'm in the materials room." Chaeyoung's voice came from inside.

  "Let's go inside." Lisa led Jungkook to the material room, which wasn't big. As soon as they entered, they saw Chaeyoung, who was sorting leather.

  "Chae, the materials and tools for customized leather shoes were delivered? When did they arrive?" Lisa looked at the material room, which was more substantial than the previous two days, and was surprised. In addition to selling shoes online, their studio also included customization of high-end leather shoes, but the tools and materials for customization weren't fully prepared.

  "It was delivered yesterday afternoon." Chaeyoung replied.

  "Then why didn't you ask me to come and organize them together." Preparing the studio for opening, most of the work was done by Chaeyoung alone. She didn't do much except drew a few designs and felt embarrassed for a long time.

  "Didn't you go back to see your uncle and aunt yesterday? Anyway, I'm also idle, so I won't hinder the couple from going home to visit their relatives." Chaeyoung placed the last piece of leather in place, turned around with a smile and saw Jungkook standing at the door at a glance.

  "It's a hundred times better to see than to hear ah." Chaeyoung sighed suddenly.

  "What?"

 "A real person is more handsome than a photo." Chaeyoung quietly winked towards her friend.

  Lisa returned a proud look, then waved to the door for Jungkook to come over. She smiled and introduced the two to each other: "Jungkook, this is my good friend and partner Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung this is Jungkook, my husband."

  "Hello ah, Lisa's husband." Chaeyoung understood Jungkook's situation and knew he wasn't good connecting with people, so she actively reached out to express her friendliness.

  Lisa's husband?

  Jungkook's eyes brightened: "Hello." Jungkook raised his hand and touched Chaeyoung's hand, then quickly put it down.